Chapter Four- The City

I really like writing this story, and I have nothing else to do right now, so you guys get another chapter :p

Warning: One curse word I think? In the first paragraph.

~Virgil's POV~

I woke up to Roman cuddling me. I was confused at first, but then I remembered the events of last night. Oh. Damn it, why did he have to see me like that? Well, at least he didn't see me during it..

I was snapped out of my thoughts from Roman yawning. He opened his dark brown eyes and met mine.

"Good morning, Virgil. Are you feeling better?" He asked.

"Yeah.. thanks. I'm sorry you had to see me like that.." I sighed.

"It's okay, I get those too sometimes."

Wait, really? Princey gets panic attacks? He seems too.. perfect!

"No one's perfect, Virgil." I realized that I had been speaking before and blushed.

"Any way, let me make breakfast. We should go out today to get you some stuff for here."

"Wait.. you're letting me stay?"

He looked surprised. "Duh! Why would I just throw you back out? Did.. did you think I would do that?" He asked. I shrugged.

Roman pulled me into a hug underneath the blankets. "You're safe here, Virgil. I'm going to make sure you're happy."

~Time Skip to the City~

As Roman and I walked through the city, we learned new things about each other. Roman is a theater nerd. My favorite color is purple. Roman likes to cosplay ("Wow, big surprise Princey! Never would of guessed."). I wear dark lipstick and pale foundation sometimes, along with my eye shadow.

As we walked through the city, I began to realize that I might have a crush on him. I pushed it to the side, because I had just met this boy yesterday. I shouldn't go pressing my luck.

Eventually, we arrived home with new clothing, toiletries, etc. While we were eating dinner and chatting, Roman asked me this:

"Hey, so, do you wanna sleep in my room again? Just in case?"

"Yeah.. just in case."

Sorry that chapter was kinda boring. I didn't really have any ideas, but I have a good one for the next chapter(s), so stay tuned!