Chapter Twenty-Three- In The Park (Part One)

~Roman's POV~

"You ready, babe?" I called to my boyfriend.

"Yeah, just a sec Princey"

His nickname checked out- I was dressed in my best prince outfit- complicate with a crown and sword.

Virgil came out of our room dressed in a gray tux and a purple tie.

"Why do I have to dress fancy again?" He asked me.

I chucked, casually slipping my hand in my pocket to touch the box that I would show him later. "You'll thank me later, mi amor."

~Logan's POV~

I walked around to the passenger seat where Patton sat to open the door for him.

"We're here, Love." I said after I opened his door.

He happily jumped out and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks Logie!"

I glanced at Patton's outfit once more. A white tuxedo with a baby blue tie, and a pink flower crown resting on his head. I wore a black tuxedo with a dark blue tie. And, of course, a matching blue flower crown. Only because Patton wanted me to wear it.

We walked to the specific spot that all four couples would be seated at. I glanced over to a clearing in the trees. That's where I'd lead him later.

I see Virgil and Roman begin to approach our picnic spot.

"Hey kiddos!" Patton said excitedly.

~Thomas's POV~

I walk, hand in hand, with my boyfriend, Jack. We walk over to the picnic blanket in the middle of the park. I saw Virgil, Roman, Patton, and Logan already seated.

I feel Jack stumble next to me. "Darn twigs." He mumbles. I chuckle slightly.

"Don't mess up your outfit, babe."

Jack looked stunning. It was just a simple dark gray tuxedo, almost matching mine, but he pulled it off so well. And we had matching rainbow ties. The ring I hope he accepts will match perfectly.

"I could say that too, Thomas." He pecked me on the cheek as we walked over to the blanket and sat down.

~Joan's POV~

Talyn and I have been at the picnic for around 30 minutes now, and I can't stop looking at them. Talyn looks dashing. They're wearing a nice gray tuxedo with a pastel pink tie. I'm wearing a light gray tuxedo with a simple white tie.

I look around and realize everyone's wearing a tuxedo. I chuckle silently at the thought.

~Time Skip- 3 Hours Later~

I see the sun begin to set and check the time on my phone. It's 8 PM. Go Time.

I do the signal to get up by tapping my fingers lightly on the picnic blanket 3 times. Roman, Logan, and Thomas notice and take a deep breath. I do the same.

"Talyn, can I show you something? Follow me." I say to them.

"Sure, Joan!" Talyn replies happily as they stand up with me.

~Thomas's POV~

I see Joan and Talyn begin to walk away. I turn to Jack.

"Uh.. I also need to show you something. I found it here a while back."

Jack smiles and begins to follow me.

~Logan's POV~

I shake away my nervousness and turn to Patton.

"I, too, must show you something, love. Come here." Patton quickly stands up and skips next to me.

~Roman's POV~

Now it's just Virgil and I.

I smile. "How about we take a walk?"

Virgil shrugs. "Sure."

Cliff. Hanger.

I'm going on vacation tomorrow.

I might try to get a chapter out Friday or Saturday, but if not then you'll have to wait until the 14th.

And side note- this book is almost done! I have two more chapters after this, an epilogue, and then it's over. It's sad, I enjoyed this!

I really want to do a Logicality book, so if you guys have any ideas, PLEASE TELL ME! Thank you!

See you soon, kiddos!