Chapter One- Backstory

Hey! Before I start, I'm just gunna say that most of these are written between 10 PM-12 AM and proofread in the morning, so sorry for some bad grammar and spelling.
Also, all the names of the roommates are made up by me, and Thomas Sanders owns the characters of Virgil and Roman.
Hope you guys like it!
Edit: I just remembered that Thomas has a friend named Terrence, and that one of the roommate's is named Terrence. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.
Okay, on with the story!

~Virgil's POV~
Today was the day. I've been living with my roommates, my best friends, for almost a year now. One day I might get a boyfriend, so they need to know that I'm gay. I'm not sure how they'll react. I'm praying that they are okay with it, because I can't go anywhere if they were to kick me out... okay let's not think about that. Not everyone will think I'm a disgrace. Maybe these three will accept me, unlike my parents.

"Hey, guys? Can I tell you something?" I ask at the dinner table.

"Sure, man. Spill." Says my roommate Terrance.

"Well, I might bring home a significant other sometime soon, so I thought I should let you guys know that... I'm gay."

Silence. Terrance, Jack, and Bill stare at me is disbelief. Eventually, Bill speaks-

"Go." He says.

"What?" I reply.

"Go!"

"What do you mean 'go'? Where?"

"I don't care, just go!" Jack chimes in.

"GET OUT!" Screams Terrence.

The three stand up. It looks like they want to hurt me.

I get up from my chair and bolt to my room. I don't own much, and it doesn't sound like they're gunna let me pack, so I shove my phone and wallet into my hoodie pocket and put my head phones around my neck. I also grab my phone charger and shove it into my hoodie pocket with the other items. I run out of my room, past the boys, out of the apartment, and into the unknown.

I run to the park that's nearby and cry.  No one else is in the park since it's getting late so no one bothers me. I just cry until I can't cry anymore. I decided to just try to calm down with some Panic! At The Disco.

I plug my headphones into my phone, put them on, and press 'shuffle' on the P!ATD album. I slowly sink into another world where nothing matters.

I don't know what I'm doing on here, but I decided to put my work out in the world, so let me know if you want more!