Chapter Twenty-Five

When the doors open Larotas heart skipped a beat. Filling her heart with hope again. With a smile she looked to the door and noticed the blue bandana. Instantly it fainted away and she looked at the floor again.

Someone came to save her from a wedding with that asshole, but the wrong brother. She was happy for being rescued from him, but she didn't want him neither. She wanted Raphael and Venus wanted him. Not the other way around.

"Does anyone have something against that union than speak now or be silent for the rest of your life."

Larota didn't raised her voice. She still waited for her love to show up. Atleast she wanted to see him one last time. Knowing he was alive.

But the door opened not another time. Leonardo reached for her hand to support her, but holding it just didn't felt right. It was weird. He didn't let her to get out of his grip. She didn't fought. She knew they all watched her. One wrong move and it was over for both of them. She couldn't do it to Venus.

Larota didn't listen when Leo answered the question. Her anger was grown. Raphael had one job to do and know he didn't even showed up to stop this madness. Even when it was asked if anyone was against this union, he didn't showed up.

Why did I even told Venus about this? Why did I even begged Venus to inform him? Why did I ever think I meant something to him?

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Larotas heart burst into pieces.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Leonardo threw the bridal veil over Larotas head. A single tear run down her face. She didn't even want to look at him. Her heart hurt so much and still screamed Raphaels name.

"You don't need to cry, goddess." He wiped Larotas tear with his thumb away. Let his hand rest on her cheek. Groping it with his thumb.

"What?" Larota looked at him in shook. Noticing the green eyes that stared at her. The little smirk on his lips. The blue mask looked terrible on him.

Before Larota could say anymore he kissed her. She kissed him back. Both melting and smiling in the kiss. Raphael never thought he could ever be this happy.

They broke apart. Starring at each others eyes and smiling. Larota leaned towards him and hugged him tight.

"I want every detail of this story." Larota whispered in his ear.

"Later. This is not the right place to talk. We have a lot of time ahead together." The green eyed turtle picked her up bridal style and left the ceremony. He didn't think about if sensei was proud of him. Neither if Leonardo was jealous in anyway or if it would felt the same with Mona. Just the visions about his future life with his wife kept his mind busy.

Larota buried her red face into his chest to not letting the others to see her. She hates showing her soft side to others, but by Raphaels side she always felt safe since the day she met him.

"I love you, Lara." Raphael whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, grumpy." Larota almost said his name, but could stop herself in time. "I have to tell you something that you need to know. Something that you will not like."

"Can't it wait? I am kinda busy to get us out of here." Raphael said serious while letting her down on her feet again and grab her hand to run with her beside.

"I don't know if I have the courage for it later." Larota sighed. "Raph, I am might pregnant from the Nightwatcher."

"What?" He looked at her shook and stopped running. Didn't knew what to do or if he heard right.