Chapter Nine

Venus meditate early in the morning. Thinking of the misapprehension between her and Leonardo. When she just wanted to see how he would react.

Why does he tried to kiss me? He is about to marry Larota. Is he a women collector? Does he want to start his own harem? But he didn't seemed like this type of a guy. Could it be... No that would be ridiculous. Or is it that simple? He don't know who he is going to marry. He thinks I'm his fiancee.

Venus opened her eyes in shook. The mess was perfect. What should she do? Leonardo needed to know the truth. She stood up and searched for him, but found another turtle. "Jakena, you are not allowed to be here anymore."

"Where is he?" Jakena was mad. Really mad. Larota was going to marry someone and he didn't like it. He wanted her to suffer forever.

"I don't know who you mean, but you are leaving now!" Her Tessens were in her hands in seconds. Preparing to attack or defend herself.

"You were never good at lying towards me, Venus. But do you know what? I was never good at following orders neither." Jakena pretended to attack her with his sword, but then throw pepper spray at her.

Venus screamed in pain. Didn't think about defending herself anymore and got hit by an tranquilizer dart. She was down and defenseless.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Leonardo saw it all. He was about to find Venus and apologize for her behavior.

"Oh. The fiancee is finally showing his face. How does it feel like getting married to an ugly wreck?" Jakena swung his swords. Trying to daunt the blue bandana turtle.

"She is not ugly. She is the most lovely and kindest turtle I've ever met." Leonardo said it like he meant it. But unfortunately they both talked not about the same turtle.

"How much does this cunt care about you when she can forget me so easily?" Jakenas first attack went against air. "It took me month until she finally trusted me." The second one was blocked by Leonardo. "Until she was fully under my control." Finally the third one left a deep scratch on Leonardos upper arm.

"Love should never be about to controlling others. It's about caring." Leonardo tried hard to block the next attacks, but Jakena was faster, stronger and a really fast learner.

"Who said that I loved her? I never ever give a damn about her." Jakenas facial expression went dark and he began to smile. He was showing his dark side again. The side he create when nobody was on his side. The turtle with no bandana aimed for the chest of his enemy.

Before Leonardo could react another turtle stepped between the two and unarmed both of them in just seconds. Her bandana was brown and the upper half of her face hidden by her hat. Another move and Jakena laid motionless at the ground. He was paralyzed. "I will take him from here. Take care of your girl."

Leonardo rushed towards Venus who finally began to wake up and took her inside to Talenas health care.

"Stand still. I'm trying to help you." Venus concentrated herself a lot while bandaging Leonardos upper arm. She didn't provide others with medical much. It was Talenas job. Not hers. Plus with a limited eye sight it wasn't easy like it seems.

"You know why it doesn't hurt so much?" He stared into her eyes.

"Because your body is still filled with adrenaline?" Venus was finally ready with the bandage and made it sure it wouldn't feel down.

"That too, but also because you are here." Leonardo began to blushed. Lift her chin up and waited for permission. He didn't want the same reaction again.

"Leo..." Venus looked ashamed away. She wanted to kiss him too, but the voice inside her still tells her no. Just a whisper, but it was there.

"Don't worry, Vee. I will not hurt you." After Leonardo noticed that she wouldn't resist him this time, he leaned in. But he stopped quickly.

"It's not that I don't want it. It.'s just... that we are not allowed to do it." Venus looked at her hands. Blushed. She didn't want to lie to him, but he couldn't told him the truth neither.

"Kissing is allowed before marriage." Leonardo looked curious at her. He tried to understand why she was so scared to show her true feelings towards him.

"Leo..... I'm not .... the turtle you think I am." Venus finally looked at Leonardo again. She saw the sparkle in his eyes

"You are so much more. How can't you see it?" Leonardo leaned in again. Closed his eyes. Hoping that she really didn't want to refuse this time.

Their lips touched. Venus wanted to push him away, but melted in the kiss. She kissed him back. They broke apart. Smiling at each other. Until Venus realized what she did.

"I have to go." Her eyes widen in shook while she blushed. She covered her mouth and stood up. Running away from him. Leaving him confused.

"It wouldn't kill you to answer my calls, Lara! I'm worried and I need you. Here. Not somewhere in this big world.... Your fiancé... his name is Leonardo... a wonderful name, right? He is here. After some day you left he showed up in the woods. Lara... he is a very nice and understanding man. He did not rush you to anything. He can sit in the same room with you in whole silent. He is a great fighter and have a great sense of justice. Leo even like Space Heroes and you said there is just Olivier and me that binge watching it. You were so wrong! Why do I told you all this, when he sound like he is the perfect match for me? Because I caught feelings for him. I'm sorry it was really not planned. It... just... happen... I still feel like a traitor even you did not want to marry him anyway. Lara, I can't trick him forever. I need to tell him the truth, but every time I want to tell him I got interrupted. I love him, but I'm far away to not breaking his heart. Come back when you find a solution. And when you find Amoly or Talena bring them back too please. It felt so lonely when just Olivier is the only one I can talk too." Venus hanged up. Frustrated that she didn't know what she should do.