Chapter Eleven

Leonardo tried to speak to Venus for hours, but she always dodges him. Leaving him with Olivier alone or literally ran away from him when she saw him nearby.

I really should have ask for permission first. Especially after I met that Jake type. Who knew what he did to her?

He really felt guilty. Even speaking with Olivier didn't bring him an single answer for his questions. It even confused him more.

Finally he found her in the Dojo. Her weapons beside her and her eyes closed. She meditated. He didn't wanted to interrupt her, but he also never walked away. He just stared at her. Her peaceful face. She was so focused. It reminded him of Splinter.

Silently he walked beside her. Sat down and put his sword next to him like she did it. He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate.

Stop thinking about her sitting right next to you. You can do this.

But he couldn't. He had to open one eye and stare at her. She still sit there like he found her. So beautiful. He would love to see her eyes again. Her smile and giggle she showed Olivier and not him. At least he knew nothing was or were going between those two.

"Do you like what you see?" Venus face was now just some inches away from Leos and she focused his blue eyes with her grey eyes.

Leonardo snapped out of his thoughts and began to blush. He never noticed that she moved so near. "Your eyes are beautiful."

Venus looked at him in shook, blushed too and looked away. "Thanks... I guess."

Leonardo put gentle his hand on her chin and moved her face back in his direction. "You don't have to be ashamed. It is the truth."

"I know. It is just... I am not used to compliments." Venus sighed and looked down.

"Then you will learn it, because I will teach you. Everyday for the rest of our life." Leonardo groped her face with his thumb gentle. He didn't forced anything this time, but he didn't do anything against it.

Their lips touched and soon they both smiled in the kiss. Gasping for air after some minute. Looking at each others eyes. Seeing the love for each other inside them. They kissed again. Longer. Hungrier. Soon they were french kissing. Leonardo pinned her to the ground began to kiss her neck. He knew he should stop, but he wanted to keep on.

"Leo-oh!" Venus moaned. Trying to reason with him and herself. His touch just felt so good like nothing else before.

Leonardo grinned after he heard her saying his name. He got lower. The collarbone. The plastron. The stomach. All provided with a kiss. Then he convinced himself to stop. A last kiss on her lips and he laid down beside her.

"Was it that bad?" He looked at her concerned. Hoping he didn't went too far this time again. He didn't want her to scare away again.

"The worst experience of my life." Venus rolled her eyes playfully, but still smiling.

"Than I am pessimistic about our marital life." Leonardo chuckled a little and took one of her hand in his. Her hand was so much softer than his.

"Leo, about that-" Her smiled vanished and the sad expression in her eyes appeared again.

"Don't worry. We will take time as long as you want." He let their foreheads touch and held her hand a little more stronger. "If you are not ready for something just tell me. I am patient and I don't force you. Well... not anymore when we count the first kiss. Sorry about that. I didn't thought that through."

"It is way more complicated that you think." Venus lowered her voice and wished Larota had a plan that would work out in the end, because she was way to involved to get out of this situation on her own.

Leonardo could still not believe he felt asleep in the Dojo beside her. It was the first night in days he really slept through without waking up. Now he just walked in the hallways.

"Leonardo-kun can I have a talk with you?" Furuji was about to making tea and invited him.

"Of course, Furuji-san." Leonardo sat down beside him after he bowed to him.

"I am sorry that your meeting with your future wife took so long, but we weren't able to find her yet. When she doesn't want to get found it is almost impossible." Furuji put tea in the two cups.

"What do you mean by searching for her? I thought Venus-" Leonardo took one grateful.

"Is just tolerated, because your fiancee made sure she passes the test." Furujis voice began to get angrier. "You are going to marry Larota not her. Venus is weak."

"I can't believe-" Leonardo was shocked by those news.

Was that what Venus tried to told me? Why she didn't just told me?

"It is a very good plan they made up. The one you are suppose to marry disappears and the other one try to win you over to took her place. Because when we assume the older one is dead  the next one has to take her place to keep the promise and while the original is gone you are allowed to choose. I'm sorry, but that has nothing to do with love. Venus has a crush on Olivier and knows she will never get a chance. It is just manipulation to let Larota have whatever she wants again." Furuji emptied his cup in one sip.

"Sorry, but I have to go." Leonardo let the tea there and went outside. He needed air. It was way too much information he had to sort.