Chapter Twelve

Larota felt a peck on her cheek, before she woke up. "Why don't you realize that you deserve better?" Steps went away from her followed by a jar of a door. She opened her eyes. The kunoichi laid in a bed, but it was different from hours before. The mattress seemed softer. The pillows smelt different. It was smaller. Just made for one person.

She rolled herself from her side to her back. Looking at the ceiling. Pipes were showed. Her eyes went to the wall and then it hit her. The red letters opened her eyes. She was in Raphaels room. Laying in his bed, but why?

Her stomach began to growl. Larota stood up and walked to the kitchen. Raphael were finally there and cooked some pancakes. It looked like something was on his mind.

"Are you finally awake from your trip with lover boy?" Raphael was mad and didn't know why. He couldn't be mad about him like the other lover boy who stole his last girlfriend or could he?

"Is someone jealous? Because I just give you hickeys when I was drunk and I had sex with another one?" Larota went to him and stood behind him. Trying to peak his shoulder to see how many pancakes he already finished and how much she could try to steal.

"We are not in a relationship or each others arranged fiancé and you are old enough to bang whoever you want, but next time don't call me to pick you up when he left you alone and you can't find the way back here." The first lie to hide his secret. He even managed to fake a call on her phone when she was still asleep.

"Didn't you got enough sleep or what is on your mind, grumpy?" Larota hugged him from behind. Cuddling up to him. Under her touch he began a little to relax.

"I just can't believe that the guy just left you all alone." That was another lie. Nightwatcher never left her. But he couldn't tell her. Just a jerk and the pancake fly over. Landing with the other side in the pan again.

"He saved me and I gave him a reward. I didn't even know his name and wasn't surprised he left after it. The Nightwatcher is a lone wolf who need nobody." Larota ripped a piece of one pancake off and put it in her mouth. She was really thankful to be still alive and could enjoy Raphaels expandable cooking ability.

"Who knows if he doesn't have a lot of other woman?" The third lie. He hadn't. The only woman on his mind was she. Raphael just needed to turn his head around and could kiss her on the forehead. But he didn't. Not without knowing her true feelings. When she loved Nightwatcher than he didn't want to break her illusion of him.

"It was just a one night stand. Nothing more."  She placed a kiss on his cheek. "When you want we could do it too."

"You know what? Screw you!" Raphael freed himself of her grip. Pushed her away and looked himself in his room.

A sting went throw his heart when he realized for himself that she felt nothing that night. She don't even love one side of him. He was used by her. Like a toy. To get away from the arranged marriage. He felt like a fool. A love sick fool.

Sensei! Why do you still let me doing mistakes? You promised to watch over us! I'm your son too! Damn! Just act like you care at someone else than Leo once! Please, father. I need your advice. Why do it has to be this way?

"Raph, are you awake?" Larota stood in the door frame. Looking at the bed where Raphael laid. She didn't want him to be mad about her.

"What do you want?" Raphael growled. Speaking with her was the last thing he wanted to do by now. Falling to sleep and thinking about nothing was what he wanted.

"You were right about the Nightwatcher. I shouldn't... you know... do it with him." Larota laid down next to him. She put a hand on his back and traced the lines of his shell.

"That's true, but not the reason why I'm angry." He was the Nightwatcher and being declared as just a random person you can fuck with just for fun hurt. Even if you are the same person. But the other hand her touch felt so good on his back.

"Then why?" Larota let her fingertips groped his arm and shoulder. She felt how he relax under her touch.

"You shouldn't give your body to everyone who is willing to stick his member inside you. Just having fun for some hours and then put you to the side. Replace you with another one." Raphael rolled over to the other side and finally looked at her. "And don't tell me after you stopped me that day and doing it with another one just hours before that you are willing to let me do it too. That's not cool."

"I'm sorry. You seemed so nice... I didn't want to use you. You told me what happen to you and your last relationship... I wouldn't be fair to have a good reason to break the arrangement- I know it wasn't a good plan." Larota looked ashamed away. Knowing that the turtle in front of her meant more to her than this Nightwatcher guy. She always dreamed about someone she could trust and understand her, but now she ruined it before it even started.

"I can't blame you. Everyone do mistakes. Me too. The day you stopped me I was willing to sleep with you just to cost Leonardo pain. But then I noticed that it wasn't the only reason. I felt just very lonely." Raphael placed his hand on her cheek. Groping it with his thumb. He was jealous of himself and he hated it.

"Is it alright when I sleep here tonight? In good faith?" Larota locked their hands together. She didn't wanted to hurt him, but she did it anyway. She was disgusted about herself and wanted to be with someone right now. Like Raphael she felt lonely.

"Sure." Raphael putted the blanket over them. Still holding hands. He aimed for her forehead to give her a good night kiss, but peaked instead her lips. He could swear that he saw a smile on her lips. Raphaels eyes began to shut too. Falling asleep with a smile across his mouth.