CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

CHAPTER NUMBER TWENTY SEVEN OF:REWRITE THE STARS

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER NUMBER TWENTY SEVEN OF:
REWRITE THE STARS

          "ROSALIE HOW MANY TIMES do I have to repeat myself, we are already here and waiting for you, Ben and Mal." Peyton Pan's voice flowed into Rosalie's ear. The redhead sighed and rubbed her temple with her free hand. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just want everything to be perfect before I have to go to the Isle. How is Sam? How's he holding the camera up?" Rosalie asked her best friend who she can hear sigh deeply. "He's got it, Rosie. Front and center." Peyton told her.

Rosalie nodded and patted down the top of her hair and smooth it down, her fingertips tracing the lines of her long side braid. She looked outside of the windows of the school and spotted everyone searching around for the three main people who have made this all happen. Her eyes then searched for Jay, spotting the boy talking with Jane and Carlos who have been keeping him busy before Rosalie showed. Rosalie let out a deep breath, pressing her hands on her waist for a moment then nodding to herself. Rosalie opened up the doors and walked around the crowds, placing her hand on Jay's back. He jumped up, making the redhead giggle. Jay took her into a tight hug. "There's my favorite girl. Where have you been? I've been looking for you for the past two hours, Rosie." Jay told her.

"I've been checking with quite literally everyone to make sure that this was going to go smoothly. It's so much stress and most of the King's work is falling on me, because he has been busy with.. you know what.. so I haven't had much time to do anything. Why do you think I just have my hair into a side braid?" Rosalie asked, talking in a rush. Jay shushed her softly and placed his hand on her cheek, the Royal Advisor melting into his touch. "Everything is going to alright, pumpkin." Jay soothed her whilst caressing her cheek. There was pure love and adoration in Rosie's eyes as she smiled, her baby hairs falling out of her braid with the wind. "I'm right here okay? I know I can't do much, but I'm still right here, always have been and always will be. Now here they come," Jay finished, nodding upwards towards the platform Mal and Ben we're stepping on to.

Rosalie turned out of Jay's grip, the boy reaching around her and placing one of his hands on her stomach whilst the other rested on her waist, Rosalie and Jay cheering. "Bippity-boppity,
one, two, one, two. Can everybody hear me?" Fairy Godmother asked into the microphone, everyone around her nodding and Jane shouting out a yes! Fairy Godmother nodded and called Ben's name before handing the microphone to him. "Thank you, Fairy Godmother. What's up, Auradon?" Everyone responded to Ben with loud cheers. "Thank you. Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon. It worked out pretty well for the first four."

Rosalie nodded and looked over her shoulder to glance and smile at Jay who kissed the crown of her head. "Hey baby, why aren't you up there with them?" Jay asked Rosalie. Rosalie smiled to herself, "You'll see, my love."