CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

CHAPTER NUMBER TWENTY-THREE OF:REWRITE THE STARS

REWRITE THE STARS

          MAL WAS JUST ABOUT to hand Uma the wand, but Rosalie shook her head. She took a step in front of Uma and held an arm in front of her. "It's just too easy," she said as she shook her head, "Give it a test drive, prove it works." Uma whispered smart to Rosalie as they both took some steps back.

          "Aren't you quite a drama queen?" Mal asked with a tilt of her head. "We're dead." Carlos told Evie who rolled her eyes and whispered Dude in his ear so Uma, Mal and Rosalie couldn't hear. Mal looked over to Ben then to Rosalie then back to Carlos who subtly nodded his head towards the school's dog.

          "Although it seems absurd,
           turn your bark into a word."

          Rosalie waited with raised brows and her arms crossed over her chest. Then suddenly, the dog spoke. "Does this vest make me look fat?" Dude asked, making the pirate crew laugh. "Does anyone have some bacon? Or cookies?" Dude asked, the crew continuing to laugh.

          "Give me the wand!" Uma growled.

          "Give me Rosalie and Ben!" Mal shouted. Rosalie turned to her with a confused expression then she looked at Harry and Uma. Uma ordered for Harry to bring Ben over and Rosalie watched confusedly. "Cut him loose, Harry." Uma told Harry.

          "I never get to have any fun." Harry grumbled as he cut Ben loose. Mal got a hold of Ben's hand, gave Uma the wand and made the pirates around her cheer. Once Ben was behind Mal, she spoke up. "You promised me Rosalie too." Rosalie looked at Uma with worried eyes. Uma beckoned Gil over secretly then together, once Rosalie had glanced towards the Auradon crew, they pushed her over. Rosalie almost fell off the walkway if it hadn't been for Jay to run towards her and catch her in his arms, holding her by the waist.

          She squirmed in his grip, yelling at him to let her go. Jay placed her on her feet and made her turn towards him. As their eyes met, Rosalie felt a different feeling overcome her. She furrowed her brows and her lip quivered and tears filled her eyes. "J – Jay?" She stuttered. Jay nodded and gave her a small smile before smashing his lips onto hers. She delicately placed her hand on his cheek and the spell was completely washed away.

          A true love's kiss.

          "By the power of the sea,
tear it down and set us free."

          Uma recited, but she was enraged when she noticed it didn't work. "No!" She growled as she broke the wand over her knee as Mal and Jay pushed Ben and Rosalie away from the ship. Jay handed Rosalie the keys to the limo and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I can't risk losing you again. Go, now!"

          Rosalie nodded and ran out of the docks and towards the limo, unlocking the long vehicle and sliding into the passenger seat whilst letting out a breath of relief. Her memories went flooding back and after a while of loneliness, Jay was sliding into the passenger seat and his hand was sliding into hers. Rosalie burst into tears as she looked at Jay. "I'm so sorry."

          Jay shook his head and let Rosalie rest her head on his shoulder. "Do not apologize for a single thing." Rosalie looked up at Jay and he looked away from the road for a second to press a kiss to the crown of her head. "I love you, Princess Rosalie."

          Rosalie blushed and kissed his cheek before nuzzling her head into the space where his neck and shoulder met. She pressed a love-filled kiss to his neck. "I love you too Jayden."

WHEN THEY ARRIVED TO Auradon, everyone had went their separate ways. Rosalie, Peyton and Sam had immediately went to Rosalie's dorm so they were able to pamper themselves before the Royal Cotillion. Rosalie unlocked the dorm and they all headed inside. Sam and Peyton immediately went into Rosalie's bathroom and brought out multiple face masks and Rosalie took out cucumber slices from her mini fridge.

          The trio got changed into robes and sat down on the floor with their heads tilted back on the bed, clay face masks on their faces and cucumber slices on their eyes, Rosalie's hair up into a towel after she had taken a shower. After they had done that, they jammed out to music for the longest time whilst gossiping about everyone in Auradon except for the VKs and Ben of course because they were the only tolerable ones there.

         Rosalie's phone then buzzed with a text message. She raised her brows and picked her phone up, practically being blinded because of how bright her screen was. She furrowed her brows as she read the text message.

          my personal prince:
          think you can stop by
          my dorm so you can
          help me get ready?

         Rosalie nodded and typed back a reply before she looked up at her guy friends and grinned. "I have to go boys, but I will be right back." She announced as she stood up from the floor.

          "Where do you think you're going miss? You're still in your robe and slippers." Peyton told Rosalie with raised brows. Rosalie waved him off.

          Sam chuckled. "Yeah, where are you going Rose?"

         "I'm just stopping by Jay's to help him get ready for Cotillion. As a matter of fact, I think I'm gonna take my things and get ready over there." Rosalie said as she started to head towards her closet.

          "Actually, you cannot get ready over there because incase you forgot, you have helpers to get you ready. To help get your dress on, do your makeup, do your hair and everything else so you're going to stay right here. I'll order some helpers to go get Jay ready, okay? And Sam and I are going to head out too so we can get ready as well. But you are staying right there." Peyton explained to Rosalie.

          Rosalie sighed and slumped down on her bed. "But Jay is going to be confused if absolute strangers show up at his and Carlos's door to help him get ready but not Carlos."

          "Well then I'll make sure they help out Carlos too. And don't worry about any women seeing Jay shirtless because I'll make sure they are all men too. However, if one or two are gay like and Sam then you might have something to worry about." Peyton told Rosalie with a playful smirk.

          Rosalie rolled her eyes and gave Peyton the middle finger. "Okay, okay, you can leave now. And give the boys a head up too okay?" Peyton and Sam nodded as they headed outside. "Love you idiots!" Rosalie called out, getting a muffled love you too because of the door being shut. She sighed and laid down, closing her eyes. She was then awoken by loud knocks on the door. She snarled and walked towards the door, opening it to see the Royal helpers with smiles on their faces. Rosalie let out a loud sigh.