14| The End

~PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!!!~

Epilogue

Percy's Perspective:

"Emery, where is Arlee's lunch bag?" I Yelled

"It's in here," she yelled back,

Arlee and I ran  into the kitchen before Arlee could get too far past Em, she picked her up, "come here," 

"hi, mommy,"

"Hi, baby," Emery kissed her forehead, "are you excited for your first day of school?"

"yup, daddy said you guys will bring me for ice cream after school," 

"Did he now?" she looked at me for confirmation, I put his hands up in surrender,

"I did no such thing," I lied and winked at Arlee. 

Arlee was a daddy's girl for sure, she never leaves my side. 

"the twins already left for school, their bus comes at 7:50, but we have to leave and drive this one to school,"

"I will drive mommy," Arlee spoke. Emery and I both burst out laughing, 

~~

"I have to tell you something," Emery said, when we got back to the house,

"ok?" 

"a few days ago I thought I was pregnant again so I went to the doctors and they told me that I might not be able to have any more children," she admitted,

"why?" I asked

"I don't know, they have to run some tests but I wanted to tell you so you can come with me. And I know you wanted more kids, but we can adopt more," Emery tried to reason with me.

"I don't care if we have any more kids, as long as you are healthy," he wrapped his hands around my waist, "we have three beautiful girls and that's all that matters and if they are all I get then that is ok with me. but does that mean we can't try for more?"

"Nope," she smiled and kissed him,  "We can try right now if you want,"

I picked me up from behind the legs bridal style and carried her to our room, 

~~~

"Hey Percy," Emery called him into the bathroom,

"What's wrong," I rushed in

"I'm pregnant," she smiled, "The doctors were wrong,"

I couldn't believe that the tests were wrong, we were about to start looking into adoption. 

About two weeks ago Emery told me that the doctors told her that she might not be able to have any more kids, we went to the doctors the next day and they confirmed that she wouldn't be able to conceive any more children.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"yes I am sure," she pulled out a container of pregnancy tests, there were about 15 or more inside, 

"We might need a bigger house then," 

Emery and I were still living in the apartment off the Harvard campus. After Arlee was born we graduated and just haven't got around to moving yet. Arlee had her own room because the twins volunteered to share, but now that we have a fourth child on the way we would need to get a bigger place. 

Emery is a professional author now and has her first murder mystery/ romance novel coming out in a few months and I have a job at the local gallery where I sell my art, we have saved up enough money to buy a house back in Texas where our families are. 

~~~

It's been 7 months since we moved into our new house back in Jefferson, we didn't have another gender reveal party, but we did find out that we are having a boy. 

Emery has come up with a few names but I only like one of them, and that is Roman. I don't know why I like it so much. 

~~~

Emery has gone into early labour and was told that that baby wouldn't survive if she didn't have a cesarean section. 

once they had finished the c-section they revealed that Roman had the umbilical cord around his neck, the doctors had noticed his lack of colour and brought him to a different room to try and revive him. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Adams," the doctor came back into the room holding Roman wrapped in a blanket, "your son made it," 

Emery burst into tears and I knelt down beside her and hugged her, "he is ok, Roman is alright,"

___

that is the end! this book is over! I had to other endings, one being Arlee never existed and the other being that Roman was a twin, but I figured that just one set of twins would be better. anyway, I hope you like this. I know this might seem rushed and well, it is. I have no energy or motivation to add more to this or even be more creative, this book is the worst I have ever done and I am sorry. 

if you didn't know I have depression, and I don't know why, but this last few months have been really hard for me. I feel like I am on an end loop, I wake up to go to work and then come home and sleep and then the next day it happens all over again. I took a few days off work to just relax and reset myself, if I start feeling better I might come and edit this book and fix it up!

 I took a few days off work to just relax and reset myself, if I start feeling better I might come and edit this book and fix it up!