6| Yes

The first few days in the apartment have been hectic, I am not used to living alone and having no one to help with the twins, but I need to get used to it

The first few days in the apartment have been hectic, I am not used to living alone and having no one to help with the twins, but I need to get used to it. I am a single mother and have to be ok with being alone. 

School started in a few days and I wasn't ready, I still needed to get all my textbooks and supplies. I applied to the school as an English major. I decided to ask Percy to come shopping with me to get everything.

ME: hey, wanna come and get stuff for school with me? Elle has the girls!

PERCY: ya sure, my roommate has my car so can you pick me up?

ME: yup, be there in 10!

I put my phone on the charger and finished getting ready, I put my hair in pigtail french braids and got dressed in a black denim skirt, white tube top and an army green cropped camo jacket. I did my makeup really natural and then grabbed my phone, I left the house and got into my car to pick up Percy. 

When I got there his roommate was pulling into the parking lot as well, 

"Hey, Em," Ryan waved,

"Hey Ryan, what's up?"

"Nothing much just forgot my phone," he smiled and held the door open for me, "what's up with you?"

"same, I just moved into a new apartment just off the Harvard campus with the girls," I explained.

"that's sweet, is Percy moving in with you or is he staying here?" He asked, I never thought of Percy moving in with me, 

"I don't know, maybe one day he will but not yet," he nodded and we walked up to the room in silence. 

when we got to the room Ryan unlocked the door and opened it for me, Percy was sitting on his sofa watching "Wheel of Fortune" like the 80-year-old man that he is. 

"hey, what are you doing here?" Percy asked Ryan, 

"forgot my phone, heading back out," Ryan lifted his phone and then left the room. 

"really?" I asked, "wheel of fortune?"

he smiled and hugged me, kissing my forehead. 

"You ready to go?" he asked letting me go, I nodded and headed for the door,

when we got to the car, I tossed Percy the keys, "so, I am trying?" he asked, 

"Yup," he laughed and opened my door for me, 

"God, I've missed that," I heard him whisper to himself as he shut the door, I smiled to myself.

"hey, I had an idea," I suggested as he got in the car,

"And that is?" 

"Well, first I have to ask, how do you like living in the dorms?" 

"fine, I guess why?" 

"would you want to move in with me? I mean only if you want to, if not that is fine. I won't mind," I rambled, "The girls miss seeing you every day and I mean, so do I and we could see each other all the time and you wouldn't have to miss opening the door for me and I get it if you don't wan-" I was cut off by a soft feeling on my cheek, Percy put his hand to my cheek and turned my face to face him, 

"I would love to move in with you,"

___

It's a short chapter but an important one, the next chapter is a little bit of a time skip but not much so don't worry. and sorry for not updating as often, I have been working a lot and I have summer school and I took a few days off of everything to celebrate my 17 birthday.