8| Kiss

This chapter has some (kinda, but barely) mature content read at your own risk!

After Percy and I's date, we went home and Percy told me that Elle offered to take them for the night because Scarlette was back in Jefferson, so we had the apartment to ourselves.

The thought of being alone without any distractions scared me, Percy didn't scare me but I don't know how far I would be able to push myself with him.

We walked into our apartment and got ready for bed seeing as it was already midnight, neither of has school in the morning because it was Friday but we still wanted to go bed somewhat early. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" Percy asked,

"sure, what movie?" 

"tangled?" he offered,

"I won't put you through that, you pick the movie tonight, it could even be a scary movie because we don't have the twins," 

"oh really? Do you want to watch a horror movie?" he smiled and walked towards me,

"I love horror movies so sure," I backed away into the kitchen. 

I ended up with my back against the fridge and Percy towering over me with his hands on my waist, 

"Is this ok?" he asked making sure I was ok.

I nodded and leaned on the tip of my toes to plant my lips onto him. He had bent down to meet my lips before picking me up with one hand and turning us around to place me on the countertop beside the sink. 

"Are you sure this is ok?" he asked again

"yes," I answered breathlessly, he continued to kiss me until we both needed air, he backed away and took his shirt off to reveal his perfectly sculpted abs, he came back and stood between my legs, he bent over and continued the kiss, his hands wandered to the hem of my shirt, he slowly raised his hands with my shirt over my head.

his hands went back to my waist, picked me up and placed me on the opposite counter beside the stove, his hands travelled up to my chest, 

"Stop, stop, stop," I yelled. Percy backed away so fast he almost tripped over a barstool

"what's wrong?" he asked

"I can't, I tried. I am so sorry," I cried,

"It's ok, I shouldn't have pushed you,"

"It's not your fault, I knew I wasn't ready. I tried to push myself," I jumped off the counter and picked my shirt up from the floor. 

I walked into the bathroom and slid down the back of the door, I was so embarrassed. 

"Em come out talk to me, I am sorry," I heard Percy yell from the other side of the door, I ignored him and cried into my balled-up shirt.

~~~~

The next day I woke up in the on the ground of the bathroom with dried tears in my eyes

Yet another night crying myself to sleep. 

I stood up and undressed, I got into the shower and turned the water on cold to wake myself up, I had a whole day to do nothing with Percy, that is if he forgives me from the embarrassment of last night.

after my shower, I got out and dried off. I hadn't brought clothes in with me last night. as I opened the bathroom door, a body had fallen into my legs. 

That body belonged to the sleeping Percy. 

"ouch," he huffed in his morning voice, 

"are you ok? I didn't know you were there," I apologized

"yup, I am great, what about you?" he asked as he stood up.

"I am sorry about last night," I blurted.

"I love you and if you ever feel pressured just let me know, I never want you to feel like you have to do something you are not comfortable with,"

Instead of answering him, I jumped into his arms and kissed him. My towel slid off mid-jump. 

I quickly grabbed it and covered myself. We both burst into laughter

___

This is a longer chapter, not by much but still longer. I hope you liked it!!!! This chapter took so long to finish (three days) and I don't even know why. I had the whole idea and everything planned out but I just had no motivation at all. So sorry again for the long wait!

 So sorry again for the long wait!