Chapter 9 | Field Trip

Max's POV

We talked to Eric, his friends, and they're parents. We told the teachers how they beat us up. They got one week of detention only! They deserve to get punished more. The teacher's told everyone that tomorrow we'll have a field trip. The field trip would last two days, one to get there and one day we would stay, we were visiting Chicago. I packed some clothes, and snacks for the trip. We will be leaving tomorrow. Luckily, Eric wasn't allowed on the trip because he bullied us. El and I might finally actually have a fun time. "Are you excited El?" I asked her while packing. "I'm scared, Max." she told me. "Don't worry, I'll protect you, besides the bullies aren't allowed on the trip." I told her. "Okay, Max." she said. I helped her pack and then we fell asleep. We woke up early, to get to the school bus. I quickly got dressed, had some cereal, and left. I was pretty excited, and El was also seemed happy since the bullies aren't coming. We sat next to each other on the bus, and talked while the bus was driving. I was so happy to be with her, I don't care what bullies think about us, we both love each other. Gosh, El is so cute. We continued talking and then the bus arrived to Chicago. The teachers told everyone to stick together, now we were going to the hotel. I asked the teachers if El and I could share a room, and they said sure. We unpacked our things. "See, this field trip isn't so bad, is it?" I asked El. "No, it might even be fun!" she said. We layed next to each other on the bed. I started looking at all her features her brown hair, which has gotten so much longer. Her brown eyes. Here cute smile. I got on top of her, and we started kissing. We were soon interrupted though, by our teaching checking on us, and we quickly pulled apart. "We're fine." I told the teacher. After, that we fell asleep.

Eleven's POV

El and I woke up early, the teachers told us that today we would be visiting some museums. I got dressed, and Max and I joined the rest of our classmates. After a bit of walking, we got to this museum. "What are museums for, what are they?" I asked Max since I didn't actually know what a museum was. "Oh, basically it shows of things from history usually, so you can look at it. Or paintings. This museum is showing of modern paintings." she told me. We entered the building. I saw several paintings hung up with signs below them. We started looking at the paintings, and after a while it got boring. "Hey El, let's have some pizza, instead. I saw a pizza place just around the corner." Max suggested. I agreed, and we got out of the museum, and went to the pizza place. The pizza was quite good, but we knew that the teachers would be looking for us, so we went back to the museum. After, that everyone just walked around Chicago looking at the buildings. Tomorrow we would be going back home. We went back to the hotel, and did some homework. We ate some snacks and talked about the trip. "Goodnight El." Max told me. She gave me a small kiss, and then we fell asleep. 

Max's POV

El and I woke up and packed all of our things to go back home. The ride back home didn't take that long. Soon enough we were back home. The trip was pretty fun actually, and El seemed to agree. 

A/N: Hey guys, I am so sorry I haven't posted in quite a while. I hope you like this chapter, if you have any suggestions let me know!