chapter fifteen

Mulai dari awal

Tyler looked away causing Frank to shake his head.

" I don't care how old you get you will respect me nephew. Now your friend been causing trouble since y'all got here- ", Frank said.

" Y'all not even getting the chance to know her. The whole issue is that everybody is still stuck on me and Royal. We're not together anymore so y'all gonna have to just accept it ", Tyler told his uncle.

" What happened between you two ? Everything was good before y'all moved to New York ", Frank asked.

Tyler looked down at the ground. He started having a flashback containing him and Royal. He shook his head and turned around.

" I'm gonna go upstairs and get some sleep ", Tyler told his uncle.

" Well what about your friend ", Frank asked.

" I'll deal with it tomorrow ", was all Tyler said before walking up the stairs.

" I'm finna post it on snap ", Darius said as him and Rashad came in laughing.

Frank turned towards them then he shook his head. " Y'all get yall's big headed asses upstairs ".

" I am...after I upload this video ", Darius replied.

" Get on before I kick y'all out ", Frank told them. They both quickly ran up the stairs.

He walked over to the kitchen where his son Xavier was at. Zay was eating his leftover food from Dave and Buster's.

" Why Everytime something goes down you somewhere eating ? ", Frank asked.

" Look pops that shit ain't have nothing to do with me plus I was hungry ", Zay replied.

" You always hungry now get out my kitchen and take out the trash "

Zay sucked his teeth and walked away.

" I told you all week to take out this trash that's stinking up my house. I'm about to take YOU out ", Frank yelled in his ear.

" Aight pop damn ", Zay said. He walked over to the trash can and tied up the garbage bag.

" Xavier If you move any slower ", Frank said.

Zay quickly went out the back door with the bag. Frank went to sit down at the table.

                                  ⏩

" Man I wish I was here yesterday "

Sienna bounced her leg up and down at the dining room table. Brandon was sitting in the chair next to her.

Sienna, Brandon and their son Ryley came late last night. They stayed at Sienna's mom's house for the night then came on over to Royal's house. But they left Ryley with his grandma.

" Yeah I saw the video Darius put on his snap... All I can say is damn ", Brandon said then he shook his head.

" Why did y'all fight again because I need to get my story straight for when I check her ", Sienna asked.

" See that's the thing, he probably thought I fought her because of him when that's not even the case ", Royal replied.

" She fought her because ole girl called Shauna a ghetto hoodrat who's braids on the verge of falling out ", Hakeem said.

" You get on my- ", Shauna said then she started chasing him around the house.

" well I'm about to go on over there ", Brandon said as he stood up from the table.

" Yeah me too ", Ryan chimed in.

" Y'all fake as hell ", Sadie said.

" How I'm fake? That's my dawg so I'ma check up on him ", Brandon replied. Ryan nodded his head agreeing.

" check on him for what? He ain't fight nobody ", Sienna said.

Brandon waved them off as he walked out with Ryan. The girls shortly got up and followed them out.

" Man bruh why y'all out here ", Brandon asked.

" Y'all ain't finna be starting up no drama either ", Ryan chimed in.

Sienna waved them off before walking up the porch steps to Tyler's house. The girls were right behind her. Eventually all of them were on the porch and Sienna started banging on the door.

" Nah move ", Brandon said moving her away from the door.

" If you don't get off of me ", Sienna warned him.

" You banging on their door and it's 9 in the morning ", he yelled out.

" I don't give a f- ", Sienna started to say until the door swung open.

" Now why in the HELL y'all banging on my door like the damn police ", Frank yelled out holding a folder.

" Aye wassup unc ", Brandon said holding his arms out. Frank pushed him back.

" Don't what's up unc me.. what the hell y'all want ", Frank asked again.

" Why you got a folder ", Ryan asked.

" Because I thought y'all were the police asking me about my unpaid parking tickets. This right here is the receipts that I paid on them ", Frank explained.

" Look that's good and all but where Tyler at ", Sienna asked with her arms crossed.

" That nappy headed boy somewhere out back with Zay ", Frank told them. That's when Shauna and Hakeem walked up.

Sienna immediately walked down the side of the house. The rest shortly followed her.

" Thanks unc ", Brandon yelled out.

" Yeah just don't be making a lot of noise back there ", Frank yelled back. Then he walked back inside.

Once they got around back they saw Tyler sitting down dribbling a ball between his legs while Xavier was throwing rocks in the bushes.

************