Pizza? Pizza.

I was leaning on the side of the can while everyone got ready to leave. I look when I feel someone beside me. I see Derek looking down at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks me.

"Do you still have supernatural powers?" I ask him.

"Autumn, I don't think now's a good ti-" He starts but I cut him off.

"I wouldn't be asking you if it wasn't important." I tell him. He looks at me and nods his head no. "You need to be careful."

"What did you see?" He asks referring to the vision I had not to long ago.

"You getting hurt. Possibly killed. I don't want to see you get hurt, so be careful. Please." I tell him.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I'll be careful." He says. I nod at his words. "Game on?"

I smile at his words. "Game on."

"All good?" Derek asks when we settle in the back of the van. Stiles was in the middle and Derek and I were on either side of him. I was by the door. We all nod.

"Okay. I brought something to help you. This has been with my family for centuries. It's a very powerful, supernatural talisman. We use it to teach Betas how to control themselves on a full moon." Derek explains. I look at him in shock. He tried to use it on me and Scott when we were learning how to control. It did nothing. You have to find something that anchors you to your humanity. Scott's was Allison and mine was our pack.

"Yes, it's powerful." Stiles coughs when Derek glares at him. "Very powerful."

***

It was getting dark and I could see that the full moon is starting to affect Liam.

"Whatever you were gonna teach me," Liam starts to growl. "I think you better start."

"Liam, you with me?" Derek asks Liam. He nods. "We have a mantra that we use. You repeat it, you focus on the words. It's like meditating. You say the words until you feel control coming back to you. Okay?"

"Okay, okay! What are the words?" Liam yells.

"Okay, look at the triskelion. See the symbol? I have a tattoo on my back, it's the same thing. Each spiral means something. Alpha, Beta, Omega. It represents the idea that we can always rise to one and fall back to another. Betas can become Alphas. Alphas can become Betas." Derek explains.

"Can Alphas become Omegas?" Liam asks. All three of us nod.

"All you have to do is say the three words. And with each one, you tell yourself you're getting calmer, more in control. Go ahead." Derek tells him.

"Alpha, Beta." Liam starts.

"Slower." Derek interrupts him.

"Alpha. Beta. Omega." Liam groans. "Alpha. Beta. Omega."

"Good. Say it again. Remember, every time you say the words, you're getting calmer." Derek says.

"Alpha. Beta." Liam is starting to lose control. "Omega."

"Say it again." Derek tells Liam.

"It's not working." I tell Stiles who nods in response.

"Derek, I don't think the powerful talisman of self-control is working." Stiles says to Derek.

"Liam, say it again!" Derek ignores Stiles. Liam roars in response showing his yellow eyes at us.

"Liam!" I yell when his chains break and almost hit Stiles and Derek. I grabbed one hand and Derek grabbed the other.