Your Plan Sucks

After Scott and I made sure Liam got settled in at the hospital, Scott wanted me to go home for some reason, so here I am at home alone. Story of my life.

I decided to be productive and do my homework. After I finish that, I lay on my bed and play on my phone. After about an hour of being home alone, I here the front door shut. Scott must be home. I sit up when I hear struggling in Scott's room. I get up and go in there.

"Scott." I say. I look around and see that he's not in here.

I am about to walk out when I hear someone struggling in the bathroom. I knock before opening the door. There is nothing in here. I am about to leave when I see the shower curtain move. I walk over and see a foot sticking out. I rip open the curtain and I am shocked to say the least. The kid who Scott and Stiles injured, Liam, was duct taped in the bath tub.

"What the hell?" I mumble confused.

He's obviously terrified due to the fact he is shaking and cowering while looking at me with large eyes. Not to mention his heart rate is going through the roof. I duct down to his height. I look at him to see if he's hurt. His arm catches my attention though. I see blood on it. I lean forward to look at it but Liam jerks.

"It's okay Liam. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." I whisper, and he calms down a little.

I lean forward again and pull down his sleeve. On the side of his wrist is a bite mark making my eyes widen. I really hope this isn't a werewolf bite mark.

"Scott?" I say and he nods. "I'm about to be down a sibling​. Scott!"

I hear two different sets of footsteps running up the stairs. Scott and Stiles. They burst through the door. Stiles' eyes widen at the scene of Liam in Scott's bath tub. I'm guessing he didn't know.

I motion to Liam. "What did you do to him?"

Scott scratches the back of his neck and  chooses not to say anything. He walks over to me and picks me up before carrying me out of the room.

"Scott! What the hell is wrong with you? Put me down!" I yell hitting his back. He puts me down as Stiles closes the bathroom door. "Care to explain?"

"It was either me bite him or let him die." Scott says.

"So you bit him?" I say.

"Yeah." Scott says.

"And you kidnapped him?" Stiles added.

"Yeah." Scott said again.

"And you brought him here?" I finish.

"I panicked." He defends himself.

"You are a moron." I place my head in my hands as I hear Liam try to yell through the duck tape.

"As a reminder, this is why we come up with the plans." Stiles motions between him and I. "Your plans suck.

"I know. Which is why I called you." Scott admits.

"So, what do we do?" I ask.

I lean on the desk as Scott and Stiles go back into the bathroom. They both pick him up and carry him back into the bedroom. They place him in the desk chair in the middle of the room. Scott grabbed the duct tape and taped him to the chair.

"Wow, Scott. I didn't know you were this kinky." I tell him. He turns to me with a glare on his face. I groan in pain as the duck tape that was in his hands hits my stomach. "Bastard."

"Liam, we're going to take the tape off you mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you stay quiet, it stays off. Got it?" Stiles tells Liam. Liam nods hesitantly. Stiles walked up to him and took the tape off. "Okay Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"