Kidnapped

"Everything's fine." Stiles tells Liam and I. We are all currently in the locker room. It might sound weird, but most of the guys are used to me being here since I've been in here so much. Coach doesn't yell at me anymore. Anyway, Scott and Kira went on their date last night, but Scott didn't come home. Liam and I are worried sick. "I got a text from him this morning and he said he might be a little late."

"So did I." I tell him. "That doesn't mean everything is okay."

"Is he always late?" Liam asks. Stiles and I both shook our head. Scott is never late to a game. "We're playing Devenford Prep again and this time it's an actual game."

"He shouldn't be late." I add. Stiles is the only one who is totally calm in this situation. I mean, what if something happened to him? "How are you not freaking out? I have a feeling something bad has happened, and you're perfectly calm."

Stiles looked at me. He was about to answer when a someone clear their voice from behind us. I turn to see Coach standing there. "Who shouldn't be late?"

"Scott and Kira." Stiles answers. "They might be slightly late."

"Slightly late is still late. What are they doing?" Coach urges. I look at Stiles who's looking back at me. How are we going to cover for them?

"They're doing something that's going to make them slightly late." Stiles told him.

"What could Scott and Kira be doing right now that's more important than playing in the first game?" Coach said making us all go wide eyed.

"Oh, Coach." I mumble as the realization set in as he just realized what he said.

**"

We are at the lacrosse game which is at night. Scott said that him and Kira would be back this morning. Something is totally wrong.

"They're still not here." I tell Stiles. "I was right. Something is wrong."

"They should be here. "Liam agees.

"Okay, what's really going on? Are you nervous about the full moon? It's not for another 24 hours." Stiles says to Liam. I noticed when it comes to Liam, Stiles isn't the best at comforting him.

"Liam, you're gonna be fine. Okay?" I assure him.

"Just try not to rage out on anyone." Stiles adds making me glare at him.

"You're not worried?" Liam asks the both of us.

"Very." I answer.

"Okay, I'm mildly concerned. Mildly." Stiles agrees.

"We're gonna lose without him." Liam sighs making me agree.

"No, we're not. We can be just as good without Scott. Okay? I've been practicing. Let me tell you something. I'm getting good. Really good." Stiles says. When Coach blew the whistle meaning that the game was about to start, somehow scared Stiles making him trip over a bunch of lacrosse sticks. "Yeah. I'm gonna call Scott again."

"We are so screwed." I look at Liam after watching him scream into his phone. He just nods.

"All right. Neither of them are answering. We have go see what's going on." Stiles tell us walking back to us.

"You're leaving? What are you going to tell Coach?" Liam says in a panic. We look over to him.

"Stupid! Stupid old..." He yells throwing his clip board onto the ground and stomping it with his foot.

"I am honestly so worried about him." I say.

"Uh, you don't tell him anything. Okay? Liam, you're gonna be okay. All right?" Stiles explains. "Autumn, let's go."

***

"What the hell happened?" Stiles said walking in. The light bulbs that were hanging were all over the place. Some were on the floor and some were broken.

"It was supposed to be a date. I set it up for them." I tell Stiles.

"When did you do this?" Stiles asks me.

"Yesterday." I answers. He looks at me with a weird face.

"I don't even want to know." Stiles mumbles. "They were both here?"

"And they're both gone."Derek answers as Stiles phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" Stiles says.

"Scott's been taken." Lydia's voice comes from the phone.

"Scott and Kira. We just don't know where?" Stiles answers.

"Mexico." Deaton answers making shivers go down my spine. "And if you want to save his life, that's where you're going too."

***

Word Count: 717