Intermittent Explosive Disorder

A/N: I changed the price of the Deadpool  from 117 million to 127 million because of Autumn!
***

I open my eyes when I feel myself being jossled around. I look around to be met with the sight of the inside of some black van. I am by the back door of the van next to Stiles. Derek is on the other side of him. Across from us is Liam who has a slight smile on his face. I wonder why.

"Do you think you can bring the same level of control and strength inside La Iglesia?" I hear Stiles ask as the van comes to a stop. Liam flicks his wrist as his claws pop out.

Derek stands up as much as he can and goes towards the door. As soon as he opens it, we are met with the sight of the thing Malia and I saw in Mexico. Scott said that Peter had called them Berserkers. We believe that Kate is the one who is controlling them. The Berserker grabs ahold of Derek and slings him to the ground. I feel arms wrapping around my waist preventing from helping Derek. I watch as the Berserker stabs Derek in the stomach.

I hear the sound of gunshots. The Berserker looks at the assailant before taking off. I was able to see that it was Braeden who shot at the Berserker. Before I could check on Derek, my vision starts to blur.

I let out a gasp as I sit up in bed. I look around noticing I am now in my room rather than inside that black van. What does that dream mean? Does that mean Derek's gonna die?

That's the power of the Areena. I have these so called 'dreams' as Deaton calls them. Each dream is completely different as they are based on certain future events. Mostly death and someone getting hurt, but not always. They can also be as sporadic and as spaced out as they want to be. I could have 2 or 3 in one week or go a few months without having a single one. I can't control when they happen or what they are about. Sometimes I can't even remember until the scene in the dream is moments away from happening.

I look at my phone on the bedside next to me. 5 a.m. Well, I'm not gonna be able to fall back asleep, so I just decided to take a shower. After I get out, I blow-dry and straighten my hair. I then put on some light makeup, basically consisting of concealer, powder, and mascara. I also put on some lip balm.

I walk out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I go over to the closet and pick out an outfit. I put on a back tank top and tucked it into a red button up skirt. I put on a black leather jacket and a pair of black ankle boots.

After I finish getting ready, I look at my phone. It was almost time for Scott and I to head over to the police station. The guy who delivered the keg to the party was murdered right before he was about to leave. His name was on that list that Lydia found. Our whole weekend was spent at the lake house because Lydia wanted to find the other lists. There was also another person who was killed. A girl named Carrie.

I heard a knock on my door. Scott peaked his head in. "Ready?"

I nod. "Let's go."

***

Scott, Stiles, and I stand on one side of Stilinski's desk while he stands on the other. We all need each others help since someone, maybe even multiple people, are killing supernatural creatures.

"So, the Walcott's were first." Stiles starts to explain to his father. "At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional killer called the Mute. Weapon of choice, military tomahawk. But the Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car. And then last night, 23 year old Carrie Hudson."