Meet Miguel

The three of us searched for Derek for a while, but we couldn't find anything. Stiles had went to the burned down Hale house while Scott and I searched the forest trying to find him. All of us ended up empty handed. So after looking for Derek for a while, we found out that Derek nearly hurt a deputy. So, we went to the police station. Once we walked in, there sitting on the bench was 17 year old Derek Hale with the Sheriff looking at him confused. I'm guessing they searched his finger prints. When the Sheriff heard the door open, looked at us, Derek, and the back at us. He pulled us into his office and slammed the door. Stiles stood next to his dad while Scott and I sat in the chairs along the wall.

"I want you to be honest with me. Absolutely and completely honest." He starts. We all nod in agreement. "Have you been time traveling?"

"Hang on, what?" Stiles asked.

"Because if time traveling if real, you know what? I'm done. I'm out. You're driving me to Eichen House." He says.

I shrug. "That wouldn't shock me at all if we're being honest."

"We found him like that." Scott said.

"Where? Swimming in the Fountain of Youth?" He asked.

"No. we found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by and earthquake." Stiles explained making Scott and I go wide-eyed.

"You told me you were camping!" Mr. Stilinski exclaimed.

"Yeah, we were, in Mexico." Stiles tried to fix what he just said, but failed. I rolled my eyes at him before leaning back in the seat.

"Derek's been aged backwards. He can't remember anything." Scott explained. "We just need to talk to him."

"Yeah, well so far he's not talking to anybody." He sighs.

"He'll talk to me." Scott responds.

The Sheriff reluctantly agreed. When he left, I stood up and walked towards the back of the desk. I sat in his comfy chair. He entered the room with Derek and sat him in one of the chairs before leaving. Scott tried to explain what was happening with him, but honestly it probably just left him more confused due to the look on his face.

"Why would I go anywhere with you?" Derek refuses after Scott tried to explain what's going on.

"There was an accident. You lost some memory, but we can help you get it back." Scott said.

"How much memory?" Derek asked him.

"A lot. But you can trust us." He said.

Scott looks back at me looking for help. I roll my eyes before pointing at my eyes. Scott bends down to be eye level with Derek and shines his red eyes.

"You're an alpha. Okay, who are you? Who is he? And who is she?" Derek started asking all of these questions.

"Us?" I ask. "We're just the guys keeping you out of jail. No big deal."

"Let us help you." Scott keep trying to convince him.

"No." Derek refused again.

"Okay, dude, you almost tore apart two cops back there. You need to listen to us. And that means no fangs, no claws, no wolf man. You got that?" Stiles said starting to get angry.

"I'm fine as long as it's not on a full moon." Derek said.

"You still have trouble with the full moon?" I ask him. Kate must have took him back to before Peter taught him how to control himself.