Study Room

"Did you find a tape measure player?" I hear Stiles ask my mom. Me, Stiles and Lydia are in the hospital. I don't need to be here but I want to check on Stiles. He got punched really hard.

"No." My mom sighs. "But I found someone looking for you."

I walk in as my mom walks out, closing the door behind her. I sit next to him on the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine. They say I need a MRI because I have a concussion. I don't have the money for it though." He answers. I grab his hand wrapping my finger between his. I was trying to see if he was on any pain.

"Well, at least you're not on any pain." I say. He sighs getting up to look out of the window.

"We have to figure out what happened to Lorraine." Stiles says.

"We will." I say getting up and leaning on the counter beside him.

All of a sudden, he turns to me. His hands grab my face and pulls me into him. My lips collide with his in a heated kiss. He let's out a small gasp as I gently bit his bottom lip. He hands roam down to my waist before lifting me up and placing me onto the counter. I lift my hands up and run them through his hair. He let's out a small groan when I pull it slightly. His hands go underneath my shirt and rest on my sides. He pulls away and places his head in the crook of my neck. He places a small kiss on the side of my neck before resting his head on my shoulder. The two of us catch our breath. His hands traces small circles on the skin of my waist.

"I regret all the time I've spent without you. I wish I would've noticed my feeling sooner." He tells me.

I smile. "You have me now."

"And I'm never letting you go." He pulls back and looks at me.

I pull him into another kiss. This one was softer and sweeter than the last. I pull away after a moment. "Let's go end this dead pool."

***

Stiles and I snuck out of the hospital and went back over to his place. The two of us were sitting at his desk listening to the tape of Lorraine from when she was in Eichen. The two of us listened to it at least 30 times. I thought this was pointless until I heard something in the background of the tape. I stop the tape  suddenly making Stiles look at me hopeful that I found something. I rewind it and turn the volume up. I lean forwards slightly and listen closely.

I look at him. "I don't think this was at Eichen House."

"Then where did she go?" Stiles asked me.

"That's what we need to find out." I tell him. I listen to it a couple more times, listening to it really closely when it finally hit me. When Lydia sat in the study room all weekend trying to find out the other cipher keys, all she did was listen to the record player. The sounds are the exact same. "It's the record player. The one the the lake house study."

"So she escaped from Eichen House to go back to listen to a record player?" Stiles asks me.

I shrug. "Maybe it was a banshee feeling?"

"Yeah, but she only had one once." Stiles tells me. "She predicted Maddy's death and then just spent decades trying to predict something else."

"What if she finally did? What if this time it wasn't one death? What if it was a ton of deaths?" I ask.

Stiles looks at me. "Like the dead pool."