Chapter Forty Two.

Start from the beginning

she nodded with a grin. "That's right."

Thought if punching them in the stomach. But instead, I hugged the both of them tightly, without them expecting it.

After this hug. Minato- I mean... Fourth Hokage- or father. I don't know what to call him. Father had his hands on both my shoulders. "Turn around, Kyuubi."

I did as he said and I saw...

Lady Chiyo. Sasori. Deidara. Hidan. Kakuzu. Old Man Hokage. Asuma. Itachi? Pain, or I guess I could say Nagato? Those two died too?!

My lip trembled. I pointed at them with more tears and biting my bottom lips as a puppy face. "Y'all died. And I hate you for that."

"You died as well, Kyuubi." said Deidara with a silly grin.

"I died?"

"Shut up, Deidara." scolded Sasori, nudging Deidara. "Fool. Why did you protect your brother if it costs you your life." he said angrily.

"You saw?!" shocking.

"We never left." said Mother from behind me.

"You tried saving Konoha like how you tried saving me from Orochimaru. You tried your best, Kyuubi." said the Old Man Hokage.

"It was a good fight." said Itachi. "You've grown stronger this time, I always hoped we'd have a fight."

"Good fight? Jashin won't accept this. It was so fucking GREAT! you should have seen yourself fighting this Pain!" Hidan pointed at Pain and cackled his murderous cackle.

"She fights better than you, Hidan." said Deidara. "She is art itself."

few drops of rain fell on me and only.

"Huh?" I looked up and saw nothing . No clouds or anything.

"If you're wondering what that is, it's the tears people are crying for you." said Old Man Hokage. "When I died, I sensed Konohamaru 's tears. But yours was a lot, your words were even tear dropping." He laughed.

my eyes shifted to Asuma. "A-Asuma Sensei... Your child..."

"Others will tell them how their father died." he said, smiling with a cigarette at the corner of his mouth.

Funny to see Hidan and Asuma at the same place.

"Lady Chiyo. Thank you, for saving Gaara." I said.

she laughed. "Its nothing, really, hehe."

"Gaara, huh?" Mother said. I turned around and laughed nervously. "Is he who you love?"

"Mother, please, I'm still on to it." I said, turning around again to the others. "Nagato... Is Naruto alright?"

he nodded.

"Get ready... You are about to be revived." he said.

"Huh?"

"Kyuubi, before you go..." Deidara came infront of me and took my hands. "Now that I'm dead... I want you to have this." He was tightly grabbing my hands as some glow came around my hands.

he unhanded me.

I looked at my palms and saw the same mouths he has on his palms. He must have transported his to me.

"The new terrorist." He said, scratching his head awkwardly and laughed. "Master it. And keep on saying that Art is an Explosion."

"Art is an eternal beauty." said Sasori from behind. I chuckled.

Deidara narrowed his eyes. "No, I thought I said that art is an explosion!" He argued. He looked back at me and smiled. "You know how to do it, right?"

"No." I replied.

Deidara face palmed. "Jeez. You better try, do what I do. Buy clay and just make them eat it. And then boom! Destroy whatever you want. Most importantly, yell 'KATSU' when you do it. Because it will sound cool."

That totally made me laugh.

"Kyuubi."

the light glowed more when someone else came. Everyone made way as I saw Jiraiya Sensei.

"J-Jiraiya Sensei..." I immediately ran all the way and glomped him tightly. "BAKA! you died, y-you..."

he had his hand on top of my head. "Take care of Naruto and yourself. I'm proud."

some light fell on me as it glow around my body. I stepped away from everyone and had my hands on my hips looking like a total boss.

"I'll make y'all proud." I said. "Uzumaki Kyuubi, the strongest Shinobi the world will see." I grinned the Jiraiya grin.

Without a warning, Deidara wrapped his arms around me.

"Deidara!" Sasori yelled.

Deidara pulled away and ruffled my hair. "See you when you die."

"Yosh. Thanks, everyone. I will make you proud." I said, and then disappeared from this world and to the real life.