F I G H T

jennierubyjane                                                                   • • •

♡ 💬 ✈️Liked by lalalalisa_m and 1,777,280 othersjennierubyjane Getting ready for a new collaboration for you blinks!😘────── ────── ────── ────── ────── ─────lalalalisa I'm so excited for all you blinks to be surprised! Also Jennie hurry up we're...

♡ 💬 ✈️
Liked by lalalalisa_m and 1,777,280 others
jennierubyjane Getting ready for a new collaboration for you blinks!😘
────── ────── ────── ────── ────── ─────
lalalalisa I'm so excited for all you blinks to be surprised! Also Jennie hurry up we're already in the car!!!

sooyaaa_ Yeah! Hurry up!

roses_are_rosie Anyways! Can You blinks find who we're collaborating with?

BWINK_ could it be Ariana Grande?! I mean they would slay!

ARMY_BLINK123 I hope they collaborate with either BTS, Red Velvet, Twice, EXO or other groups!

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
sexybrainiac148                                                                 • • •

♡ 💬 ✈️Liked by mochimin and 2,096,296 otherssexybrainiac Doing a collaboration with someone and someone is a little to excited😏────── ────── ────── ────── ────── ─────mochimin I'm not THAT excited! Your just jealous because you know Jin is going...

♡ 💬 ✈️
Liked by mochimin and 2,096,296 others
sexybrainiac Doing a collaboration with someone and someone is a little to excited😏
────── ────── ────── ────── ────── ─────
mochimin I'm not THAT excited! Your just jealous because you know Jin is going to fall head over heels over someone!

Worldwide_Handsome YAH!!! He/She can read this you know!!!

sooyaaa 😊

Worldwide_Handsome 😅 Hi Jisoo👋

mochimin Ah, Hello Jisoo Noona! 🙇‍♂️

sooyaaa 🙂 Hi Jimin👋

JustinSeagull Ah, Hello Jisoo Noona. How is the rest of BLACKPINK?!

AgustD Don't you just mean Rosé?

JustinSeagull Hyung!😤

ARMY_BLINK123 Omo! Could BLACKPINK and BTS be collaborating! Omg that would be the best collaboration EVER!!!

kookiekult BLACKPINK? Why would they collaborate with BLACKPINK?! They are so overrated and their fans are super toxic.

hunnymin I know right?

BWINK_ Excuse me but BTS sucks okay, they look like girls and they have zero talent!

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
(Chat with BLACKPINK and BTS)

sexybrainiac148: Guys the fans are fighting, what should we do?

roses_are_rosie: They are?

jennierubyjane: Oh my gosh they are!

AgustD: Can't we tell them that our fandoms are same same like we did for Men On Mission show?

jennierubyjane: I don't think they would listen, because no one on that show could really bash you, but they're bashing each other for no reason.

AgustD: Well then what's your plan?😒

jennierubyjane: Um well...

mochimin: Yoongi Hyung, stop. She knows her fans better than us, and if she says it won't work then it won't work. No need to get defensive over it.

AgustD: Oh please, your only defending her because you like her, Jimin this is serious business so put your feelings aside and focus.

mochimin: Yoongi Hyung I respect you but please we all have to admit our fans are all different and they'll react differently.

sooyaaa: How about this we can ignore those comments because they aren't going to be helpful and they will bring us down, and we still work on the collaboration. How about this? Okay?

J_Dope: That's a good idea, Hyung what do you think?

AgustD: Fine😒

sexybrainiac148: Okay so we all agree with Jisoo's idea?

taetae: PANDAAAA!!!!!! EXPRESS!!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🐼 🐼🐼🐼🐼

JustinSeagull: What the fuck Hyung?!

Worldwide_Handsome: OH MY GOSH MY CHILD WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT BAD WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

JustinSeagull: Hyung! I'm not a little kid anymore🙄!

roses_are_rosie: Isn't being a kid a good thing? I think kids are cute.

Worldwide_Handsome: See! Even your crush says it's a good thing!

JustinSeagull: HYUNG!!!

sexybrainiac148: Guys stop! Okay so we all agree?

Everyone:👌

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Okay! So this is the second chapter and I hope you guys like it, and I'll see you in the next chapter!