C H A N E L

jennierubyjane                                                                   • • •

♡ 💬 ✈️Liked by  roses_are_rosie and 1,776,677 othersjennierubyjane Luv u too Chanel❣️•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•Comment Section Has Been Closed

♡ 💬 ✈️
Liked by roses_are_rosie and 1,776,677 others
jennierubyjane Luv u too Chanel❣️
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Comment Section Has Been Closed.
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jennie's POV
"AHHHHHH!!!!! I HATE THISSSSS!!!!!!!!" I hear Lisa screams at the top of her lungs.

I come into her room to see her laying on her bed playing on her phone.

"Ha! And you called my games dumb!" Jisoo exclaims.

"Whatever. AHHHHHH!!!!" She starts screaming, her eyebrows furrowed, as she starts to press her phone screen aggressively.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!" She starts screaming all of sudden, and indication that she lost.

"*sigh* While you guys are here, can you buy me something?" Lisa asks.

"Sure, what is it?"

"I'm going back home so can you buy me some snacks?"

"What?!"

"Please! I'll owe you back!" She says putting her hands together.

"*sigh* Okay then." I say and head to my room to change and put on my mask and hat.

As I walk towards the grocery store I find all the snacks I know Lisa and her family likes.

As I head towards the candy aisle I hear,

"HYUNG!!!! Let's buy this!" I hear someone say.

"*sigh* Jungkookie-ah! We've been looking for you!" I hear someone familiar scolds.

Wait! Is that... Jimin?

I squinted feeling like my eyes are playing tricks on me, but it's REALLY Jimin!

Ah, shoot!

As soon as I realized he's seen me....

SHOOT!!!

As the quickest movement for me to do I look back down quickly grabbed the candy I needed and dashed out the candy aisle to the meat section.

No way they'll come here!

"Come on Namjoon! I want seafood! Not near tonight!" I hear someone yells.

"No! Fishes are our friends! NOT food!" I hear someone talks back.

Ah, SHOOOT!!!! Wait. As long as they don't notice...

As soon as I thought that, they looked at me. I looked down  and quickly walked away and the quickest solution I can make is to finish shopping for Lisa and go home quickly.

I ran around the store to buy the remaining items and quickly went to the cashier like my life depended on it.

Soon I finally got to the closest line to the cashier.

Finally! Phew that was close.

As I look ahead of me, the line was taking forever.

It's okay! As long as...

"Hyung! This is the shortest line!" I hear Jungkook yell.

"Thanks Jungkook!" I hear Jin yell back and soon I can feel all seven of them line up behind me.

Keep calm Jennie! Keep calm Jennie! Keep calm! I repeat over and over to myself.

"Hyung, doesn't she look like Jennie?" I heard one of them whispered someone.

"Shush Jungkook!" I can hear Jimin says to him.

"What?! It's true." He says back.

Finally it's my turn to pay.

I give the lady my card and as soon as she gives me my card I quickly put all the snacks in my bag and quickly walked out the store.

Phew!

I started to walk home and at one point I looked down to look at a text message, all of a sudden I hit something.

I looked up to see...

🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭
Yo! Sorry for this SUPER late update like per usual! But I hope you liked this chapter, but like low key y'all will hate me for the next chapter...

Kk bye y'all!!!!