20 + 5

koreadispatch

♡ 💬 ✈️========================================================================J I M I NThat was fast

♡ 💬 ✈️
========================================================================
J I M I N
That was fast. Move on Jimin. Move on.

I look up from my phone with a smile on my face and walk out the room to Jin cooking us a feast like always.

"Hyung! Can't I just go get some banana milk?!" I head Jungkook pouting, as he's on his knees begging him.

"No! Because I know your just maki an excuse to go out with Rosé-ssi!" Jin says.

I totally forgot they were dating honestly.

I walked to the living room to see Namjoon Hyung and Hobi Hyung watching tv, and Taehyung was gaming in his room, since I can hear him.

"WAHHHHH!!!!!! YAHHHHH!!!!!! HAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Taehyung's screams echoes throughout the house.

Yoongi Hyung. Probably asleep in his room or at the studio making some music or he's sleeping in the studio because we're too loud.

I walk back in my room and lay on my bed to see my phone exploding with notifications from the news.

It still hurts. I still love her.

Screw this heartless love
========================================================================
J E N N I E
"It's out now." I say, as we gather around.

"Jennie-" Jisoo starts.

"I can't. As much as I want to, and as much as there are sparks and obvious chemistry between us. I-I can't." I say looking down.

Lisa hugs me as she sees that I'm about to cry.

"Everything will be okay, but Jennie. You have to see if this relationship is what you want. If it's what you BOTH want." Rosé says.

"Thanks guys." I say as I hug them.

========================================================================R O S É
We gave Jennie Unnie a hug and eventually split in our rooms.

I was listening to some music when I heard a familiar ding.

Chat room:

Jungkook: Rosie~~

Rosé: Yesss???

Jungkook: Jagiya, we can't go out today😞

Rosé: Aw. It's okay Kookie-ah!

Jungkook: I'm not baby! I don't understand why Jin is so mean!

Rosé:😊 It's okay Jungkook.

Rosé: How's... Jimin? With the whole news thing?

Jungkook: He's... doing fine, weirdly.

Rosé: Really? Heol!

Jungkook: Don't tell Jennie Noona this but, well Taehyung and Jimin hanged out yesterday night and Jimin is considering about...

Rosé: Moving on?

Jungkook: Yeah...

Rosé: It's okay.

Jungkook: Jennie?

Rosé: Lately she's been super emotional. She... still loves him.

Jungkook:😬

Rosé: What does that mean?

Jungkook: Sorry Rosie, but that's the current situation. I don't really know what else to say other than 😬

Rosé: Your not wrong.

"Who you texting." Lisa says as she try's to see who I'm texting.

Be calm.

"Jungkook." I say.

"*sigh* Everyone is dating and I'm not." She says with a pout.

"Well. That's good. I mean you see the drama that's going on, and then if we get caught my Dispatch or ... we're dead. Being single is a good thing." I say.

"That's true. I feel bad for Jennie and Jimin. They have such a complicated relationship. They like each other but can't be together, and then when they can everything blows up. Even worse if Jimin fell out of love with her." She says.

If only they knew.

"You know your lucky. You have a peaceful relationship. No extra drama. No extra people."

========================================================================
"BLACKPINK! We will finally have a comeback!" Our producer says.

"YAYAYAYSYA!!!!!" We all scream.

"It is called Kill This Love."

Oh god. This is going to be filled with drama.

We all nodded and started our usual routine of how we prepare for the music video, choreography, and vocals/raps.

========================================================================
J E N N I E
I can't believe it's called Kill This Love. This is like a mockery of what's actually going on for me, but I can't say that because He doesn't know.
========================================================================
"Jen, you okay with the whole thing?" Jisoo asks me, once we sit down on the sofa.

"Yeah, I mean it's just a couple of songs, and performance. I'll be fine." I say, really hoping they don't keep on asking me.

"Are you sure?" Rosé asks.

"I'm fine! Stop asking!" I yell, as I stormed to my room.
========================================================================
R O S É
"I'll go talk to her." I say.

I really want to know if she still loves him or not, so she doesn't have to be sad for no reason.

I walk in to see Jennie on her bed just petting Kuma.

"Jennie. Look. I'm sorry, but-"

"It's okay. I just, don't even know my feelings anymore." She says.

"Okay. You want to know your feelings?" I ask her, she nods. "Lay down and close your eyes."

"Okay?" She says confused, she lays down closes her eyes waiting for something.

"Think about Kuma." I say.

"Okay." She says.

"Now open your eyes." She opens her eyes and I see her pupils get bigger.

"Perfect this works." I say.

"What works?" Confusion apparent in her tone.

"Okay close your eyes, and think of Jimin." I say.

She does as I say, and when she opens her eyes...

🥟🍡🥟🍡🥟🍡🥟🍡🥟🍡🥟🍡🥟🍡🥟🍡🥟
Hey! I'm back! I hope you like this chapter! For people who hate this cliffhanger I'm sorry, but... you won't expect what comes next, but anyways see y'all in the next chapter!