미안해...😞

koreadispatch

♡ 💬 ✈️Liked by 407,140========================================================================"Jennie, I know

♡ 💬 ✈️
Liked by 407,140
========================================================================
"Jennie, I know..." He says looking serious.

"About what?" I ask him, confused.

"About...Jimin." He says.

I can't help but have our conversation being repeated in my head. I mean Kai is nice and all and he's great but...

"JENNIE!!!!!!!!" I hear a scream.

I walk outside my room to see the members with panicked looks.

"What's going on? What's wrong?"

"This!" Jisoo Unnie shoves a phone in my face.

As I look at the picture and read the title.

"What the..." I almost cuss as Rosé slaps a hand on my mouth.

"Sh! No need to cuss, but holy gosh!" She says.

"I'm screwed!" I scream.

"Oh f*** you Dispatch!" I say as Lisa has her mouth wide open.

========================================================================

I walk down the same halls prepared for the worst.

Welp my career is over.

========================================================================
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!! I give you so much opportunities to be the best of the best! To be the shining star! And you throw it all away for some- some. GUY!!!!" He yells as he spits all over me.

I look down, feeling petrified and consumed by fear.

I just let him ramble over and over.

"Jennie." He finishes, indicating for me to look up.

"Yes sir." I say to him.

"You are to break up with him." He says.

"Yes sir." I say.

"Get out of my sight." He says shooing me with his hands.

I walk out of the room, feeling like a weight was lifted. Honestly we were going to break up, I knew we were. Because my heart was still in love with another.

I take my phone out to see a text message from Kai, knowing the end of the conversation.
-

Kai❤️
Can we meet?

Jennie
Yeah.

-

I turn off my phone and walk to the car to get home.

========================================================================
"Jennie, is everything okay?" All the members ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say.

"Wait! Unnie! Why didn't you tell us about Kai?" Lisa asks, with hurt stapled all over her face.

Both Lisa and Rosé had the same expression.

"I- that's because... I was JUST dating Kai. I wasn't-" I couldn't even say it. I felt so bad for stringing him along. "I just had a crush on him, because the one I love is..." I stop, I couldn't even finish my sentence, because it was just painful to think we could never be together.

"Jimin, you've always loved Jimin and always will." Rosé finished. 

"I think you need some advice from the one that's actually dating Lisa said as she and Jisoo walk out the room.

"Jen, it's ok. Relationships are hard, but what relationship hasn't been through problems, it's not only that but timing." She says.

"Your right." I say with tears threatening to come out.

We hug for a long time when all of a sudden the rest of the members popped out and hugged us.

"Let's have chicken and a movie tonight!" Jisoo screams.

"YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!" We all scream.

========================================================================
J I M I N

I guess she really is moving on.

"Jimin. We need to have a serious talk." Taehyung says.

He closes the door and sits next to me.

"Jimin. I read the news too. Do you still have feelings for her?" Tae asks me.

"I want to wait for her, but I want to be happy, and I want her to be happy. Tae, I don't see her often but I still love her. But she's dating Kai now. I can't-" My voice starts to crack.

"It's ok. Lets get some Soju." He says as we walk out to the grocery store. The last time I was even able to hug her.

Flashback:
I stood there, watching her run.

I felt warm tears falling.

I stood there in the rain, letting all the tears fall. Not making a single sound.

Not moving an inch.

I just stood there at the exact same place.

Watching her become smaller, and smaller, and smaller, till poof. She disappeared.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
Welp it's been awhile since an update so here it is! Sooo... for everyone who is in school how is online school? Honestly for me personally I'm not a huge fan. But overall stay safe! And if possible stay indoors! Please be safe ilysm!