He liked looking at Luca and seeing how flushed he got around him.

"Well this is a good start to having amazing breakfast from now on. So, I'll get ready and you do too. When we finish eating we can go for the walk, okay?"

"Okay." Luca nodded as he watched Kingston go to his room. Becoming happy so suddenly since he's never experienced such kindness.

Hopefully this never has to change, ever.

❤️

"You have very delicate features Luca." Kingston said, his eyes locked onto Luca's lips. Wondering why Luca wasn't giving in to him.

"Do I? Yeah...I have my mother's features - but then at the same time my dad's features are in my face somewhere. What do you think?" Luca asked seriously, noticing the way Kingston's eyes were hooded.

They looked at him with desire and he didn't know how to handle that.

"I think you're so...cute. You're lips are plump and pink, it's impossible to not want to kiss them."

"Is that what you want?" Luca asked again, but daringly. Kingston finding himself nodding at his words. "Well...stop complimenting me. It won't win my affections."

Luca pouted, walking a little faster and Kingston watched in shock. Others were beginning to stare and he smirked at the challenge. Jogging beside Luca he looked up at him and watched his hair fly into his eyes. A smile coming, causing Kingston to see his cuteness even more.

"It's highly evident that you are so cute-."

"Stop!" Luca whined, pushing Kingston away from him and making him laugh in response. "I'm not cute!"

"Yeah you are-."

"Stop!!!!" Luca cried, his cheeks turning pink as Kingston and him fought over that argument. Luca's cries more of embarrassment than anything else.

Kingston on the other hand liked making Luca flustered. Made him want to keep going. He'd cry for him to stop, but was blushing at the same time. He could sense he wasn't used to being called cute.

"Call me cute one more time!" Luca growled, Kingston snorting at his words.

"You have to admit, that was fucking cute! How do you not see it?" Kingston laughed and wrapped his arm around Luca's shoulder. Too busy laughing to not notice Luca trying to wrestle out his arms out of frustration. "You are soul that needs to be protected. I want to protect you, very much. Almost like you're...a tiny flower who had yet to grow to its full potential. I will protect you my little daisy. You remind me of a daisy who is slowly growing into a big flower - just needs the right person to protect it."

Kingston waved his hand up in the sky, pointing at the sun.

"I will be the sun who gives you nutrients. I'll be the water that helps you thrive. I want to be the gardener who is meticulous about the flowers. Come, look."

Kingston squatted in front of a bush of pink flowers, pointing down at the flower that was beginning to blossom. When he looked at Luca his eyes were glued onto the flower, a smile on his face.