~twenty-two~

Song Haeun PoV

I had been getting messages from an unknown number the whole way back to my house from the run I had decided to go on. Working out had became a good way to cope with everything, you could get your anger out by running faster.

Just before getting into the shower, I decided to see who had been texting me. 'I need to see you'. I read it, furrowing my eyebrows together, had Jungkook got a new number?

I texted back, asking who it was texting me, 'You know who it is'. My blood ran cold. It couldn't be him, he couldn't be texting me.

'Why?' I asked, I seem the three little dots jumping slightly, 'I need to get something off my chest, meet me at the park in two hours,' I read. My heart sank to my stomach, I felt as if I'd throw up.

I got a shower and got ready to leave. I decided I would call Yena, and tell her I was going to meet him. This would've been our first proper meeting after the break up if I hadn't of seen him at the party.

She called me as soon as I sent the message. "Haeun, why are you doing this?" She asked, I shrugged, knowing she couldn't see me, "He told me he needed to get something off of his chest, I decided I'd hear him out," I told her.

"Do you want one of us to go with you? To make sure you're safe?" She asked, "No, I, totally fine," I said as I walked out of my house, the cold are hitting me around the face.

"Let me know if it escalates, all of us will come down and beat his cheating ass," She said, half joking half being deadly serious.

I set off to the park not too fair from my house. My thoughts were darting around my brain at a hundred miles an hour. I almost walked across the road with out the green man I was that lost in thought.

The park came into sight and I stopped. I looked around the street, watching the people walk past, should I be doing this? I questioned myself, looking to see if I could spot him. I saw what looked like him to be standing beside one of the lights.

I sighed deeply as I closed my eyes, almost praying in the middle of the street that this goes well, and that he doesn't try to sweet talk his way back into my life like I suspected he would've already done by now.

I entered the park and his eyes landed on me, standing up from leaning on the pole and straightening his coat. If I hadn't of known any better, I would've guessed he was actually quite nervous to be seeing me.

"Hello Haeun, long time no see," He smiled as I made my way up to him, giving him a stern look before a slight smile spread on my lips for the sole purpose of being polite to him.

"Hello Jisung,"

~§~§~§~§~

I really had to stop myself from using Jackson just because he shows up in every fic but I decided against it lmao
Thanks for reading!