~three~

Jeon Jungkook PoV

"She's hot," I said as we were sat in Jimin's living room, eating the pizza he'd ordered. "Yeah, she's also my best friend who deserves someone who wouldn't cheat on her," Yena said and looked up at me. "Where's the fun in that though?" I replied while smirking at her.

"You can't be joking?" Jin asked me and I shrugged, eating pizza, "It no fun being in one relationship when you can get tons of girls," Jimin just scoffed, "We're literally proof it's fun," He signalled between him and Yena, "Are you though?" I asked and he gasped, "Yeah, we are," Yena said and continued eating her pizza.

"Why don't you just want someone to hug and love? Instead of leaving them when you've fucked?" Hoseok asked me, "I don't see the fun in it, it seems boring. The same girl every time, boring," I said and faked yawned, "He isn't wrong," Yoongi defended me. "Hyung, you have to be kidding," Namjoon said and Yoongi shook his head.

"They've got a point though, it's refreshing," Taehyung butted it, agreeing with the two of us, "You literally have no idea how much it hurts girls," Yena said, still eating pizza. "So what? Not my problem they're sensitive. They could go and get as many boys as they want, I'm not stopping them," I shrugged.

"Yeah, but you've made them think they're the only girl you want, so they tell themselves you're the only guy they want," Yena told me. "That's not my problem," I said and she scoffed, "You're such a douche," She shook her head and went on her phone.

"Go like my post uglies," Yena said after a while. All of us went to her account, "You were with Haeun today?" Jimin asked her, "Yeah, I finally got her to leave her room. It was becoming unhealthy," She told him. "Why did she even isolate herself anyway?" I asked her, she scrunched her face, "It's personal, she can tell you if she wants you to know," She said and I scoffed, "This is what I mean, you're all so sensitive," I told her.

"You have to be joking," Yena turned to me, "No, and I bet she would tell me. You're just over reacting," I smirked.

"Well, do you want her number? I promise you she'll not talk to you," She said, "Try me," I smirked at her and she took out her phone again, sending me Haeun's number. "Challenge accepted," I said as I saved her number, ready to text her until I decided I'd wait until I was home.

Song Haeun PoV

I was lying on my bed when I got a notification, my phone screen lighting up. It was a message from an unknown number, saying 'hey cutie'. I furrowed my eyebrows as I unlocked my phone, opening the message.

'Who is this?' I typed, and soon the three dots came up on the screen, a name illuminating my face 'Jungkook'.

I scoffed, turning my phone off and throwing it to the side. I found myself looking up to my ceiling, unable to sleep. This would occur most nights. Over thinking, wondering what I did wrong, only to tell myself it wasn't my fault and he was a dick.

I sighed as I picked my phone up again. I unlocked it and the name faced me again, I thought about it for a second before I replied.

'Oh, hey'

I waited for a reply, which came pretty quickly. 'How're you?' I read. I wondered why he wasn't being a dick head, considering he was one. I thought of how I would reply. 'I'm good, you?' I replied. He told me he was good and we had a small conversation.

'Where you texting me?' I asked him, eager to know why he was pestering me at the fine time of half eleven at night, 'I think you're cute,' He texted and I sighed, bored by his reply already. 'Is that so?' I questioned and I could mentally see him nodding at the screen.

He replied with a simple, 'yes'. I decided I'd leave him on read. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction of having a reply to him trying to use his fuck boy tactics. I got into bed and fell asleep, not excited to go to school and actually do some work, but knowing I had to get it done.

 I got into bed and fell asleep, not excited to go to school and actually do some work, but knowing I had to get it done

~§~§~§~§~

Helloo, thanks for reading again!
The story is going to start progressing, I'm just starting to lead up to everything so I hope it's not too boring for you, if it is I'm really sorry!