~two~

Song Haeun PoV

I decided to take Yena up on the offer of going out for lunch, seeing it was a Saturday and I would be be doing nothing else. All my other friends were busy or were being lazy, so I had no other choice.

I changed into my outfit and did my make up and hair then left, meeting Yena in her car. "What cafe?" I asked and she shrugged, "Let's go to the new one that just opened," She smiled and I nodded.

The car ride was quiet, just the noise of us humming to whatever song came on shuffle play, the engine rumbling every once in a while. Yena parked and we made our way into the small cafe.

I ordered what I wanted and so did Yena, I then carried the tray to our table. We had the comfy chairs.

I sunk into mine as I lifted my coffee and my cookie, taking sips and small bites. "So, Jungkook?" She asked and I looked at her, "What about him?" I asked, "Has he contacted you?" She asked, taking a sip from her cup as I thought about what she'd asked me.

"No, thankfully," I sighed and she rolled her eyes, "Maybe you should try dating again, even if it's not serious," She told me and I looked at her, furrowing my eyebrows. "No," I said sternly.

"Come on Haeun, he's already moved on to another girl," She told me as I shook my head, "No, I'm not ready. I need some one to make me feel secure, Jungkook is know for literally cheating on all of his girlfriends," I told her and she shrugged while nodding her head, agreeing to what I had told her.

"Even just a hook up? It might make you feel better?" She suggested and I shook my head in disgust, "I'd rather go back to my disgusting ex than get played by the playboy," I told her and she laughed, "He wouldn't play you," She tried to convince me as I looked at her, confused as to why she was trying to change my mind about Jungkook.

"Did Jimin set you up to this?" I asked, looking at her suspiciously, "What? No! I just want you to feel happy again," She told me and I smiled, "I am happy. I like my own company for now, I need space from humanity sometimes," I told her and she nodded.

When we finished, we headed back to her house, "Let's watch that movie, I have snacks," She said and I agreed with her.

We sat on her bed, with food surrounding us and the TV on with the lights off. "Aren't you meant to be meeting Jimin?" I asked her and she nodded, "Yeah, but that's not until later," She told me.

"The others are going to be there too, you should come," She suggested, "I don't think I want to," I told her, her face pouting, "Please? It'll be good to finally socialise after what you went through," I shook my head, "I need more time Yena, I'll let you know when I'm ready," I told her and she nodded, smiling and looking back at the movie.

~§~§~§~§~

Hello, thanks for reading! The chapters will get longer I just wanted something small for the first couple of chapters, that's why there isn't much detail.