wanda was a little upset

Third person P.O.V

It had been a little over six months since Sokovia. Wanda was finally starting to come to terms with the fact that Pietro was gone. Ever since he died, Wanda had been stuck in a daze, struggling to make it through each day. The Avengers all knew what it was like to lose someone, so they understood her pain. They didn't get annoyed when she had her outbursts; they never complained. They knew it would take time.

Recently, Wanda had been doing fine. She had her moments but overall she was content. The team was so proud to see Wanda out of her room and interacting with them. So I guess you could imagine their shock when Tony got a
message from Nick Fury.

"Maximoff is alive."

It was a typical day at the compound. Everyone was lounging around, Tony obviously being in his lab. Wanda sat on the couch next to Natasha as she played with her hair. The two had gotten extremely close over the months. Tony's lab was quite secluded from the living room, so no one else heard the call. Tony was making a few more adjustments to his suit when Nick Fury's face appeared before him. He thought about declining the call like he usually did until Jarvis spoke up.

"You want to take this call, Sir."

Tony hesitantly accepted the call; a wave of nervousness flooding over him. They had just gotten comfortable again, and Tony wasn't ready to save the world yet again.

"Stark, Im on my way to you now. Get the team ready." His voice sounded urgent. Tony's heart sped up.

"What's going on?"

"Maximoff is alive."

"Doctor Cho somehow revived him."

Tony's eye went wide; everything stopped. He tried to process Fury's words but he was having trouble doing so. Tony shook his head. Wanda wouldn't be able to handle this. Not now.

"Fury, you can't bring him here. Wanda will break down."

"I'm prepared, Stark. We've seen what she can do. She's stronger than anyone I've seen, including- never mind that, I'm ready for what's about to happen."

Tony wanted to ask who this mystery person was but couldn't bring himself to care. "You're not firing on Wanda. I won't allow that here. I promised her that she would be safe here. You do not fire on Wanda!"

Fury didn't answer him. "We're here." and with that, he ended the call.

Tony ran upstairs, frantically. Once her found the team, they all noticed that something was up. Wanda knew something was up. She looked at Tony with a confused look.

"Fury's here. And uh, he's got something for us." Tony's mind raced and he tried to keep himself calm.

"Wanda, maybe you should go in your room." Tony suggested.

Wanda looked at Nat, who slowly nodded at her. Wanda reluctantly went to her room. Fury got out of his car, Maria by his side. Then, Pietro appeared. The whole team gasped.

"Tony, what is going on?" Steve walked over to him.

"Helen brought the kid back. I don't know how. But he's back and I don't want Wanda to freak out."

"If she freaks out, Fury said he's prepared."

Natasha's head snapped over at Tony. "What do you mean 'prepared'?"

Before Tony could answer, Nick was barging in. "Uh, did you forget someone back there?" He joked.

The team however was not in a joking mood. Pietro walked out from being Nick and awkwardly smiled at them. Tony looks back Nick. "What were you thinking?"

"You don't want him here?"

"Do you have any idea how upset Wanda will be?!" Bruce says.

They argue for a good minute, Wanda hears muffled yelling but she can't understand anything. She sighs and decides to check it out.

She opens her door and peeks out. Her heart drops. "What is this?" She walks over to the group, who has now shut up.

"Pietro?" she puts her hands on his cheeks and laughs.

Her smile quickly faded as she turned around and grabbed Pietro by his arms. While she flipped him over she screamed, "YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING YOU BITCH?!"

He groaned as she stomped away. The team watched in stunned silence as Steve helped Pietro get up. "You alright kid?"

"Yeah, I guess i deserved that one."

A/N: ive been working on this forever because i procrastinated 😎😎😎😎😎