scarletwidow

A/N: im working on an ironstrange chapter but it might take me a while so bare with me! thank you guys again!

Third person P.O.V

Natasha and Wanda both woke up at 6 am to loud cries. Wanda rolled out of Natasha's embrace and on to her back. She then looked over at her wife.

"Your turn." Wanda smiled, smugly. Natasha groaned and slowly got out of the comfort of their warm bed.

She made her way down the hallway and into the nursery. "What's wrong, demon?" she asked, picking up their adopted daughter.

She cradled her as she walked to the kitchen to heat up a bottle. Natasha hummed a lullaby as she worked, hoping to calm down her child. "Shh, Charlotte. It's ok my darling." The babies cries softened at her mothers touch.

The bottle was ready and Natasha began to feed the baby. She continued to hum. She noticed Wanda in the doorway, staring at the two adoringly. They both looked exhausted, yet content. Wanda made her way over to Natasha and kissed her, softly. "You're doing amazing."

Natasha smiled down at their child. In the beginning, Natasha was terrified of the whole parenting thing. She was scared of harming the child, she was afraid of the child not loving her. Wanda reassured her of course and they ended up adopting and beautiful baby girl. They named her Charlotte. "I'm surprised she didn't wake the team up." Natasha chuckled.

Wanda sighed and proceeded to make coffee. "Me too, i'm sure they could here her all the way in China."

The morning dragged on and one by one, the Avengers facility came to life once again. The team all sat around the living room, already wanting to see the baby. "Little devil woke me up this morning." Tony joked.

"That's a lie, you didn't even go to bed." Steve remarks. It's not unbelievable, Tony's sleep schedule is nonexistent.

The team continues to talk about random things, trying to plan out their day. Natasha and Wanda just stare at Charlotte, who is currently playing with Carol's hair.

"She's perfect." Wanda smiles.

"I know, Carol has amazing an amazing complexion." Natasha jokes.

Wanda slaps her arm; Natasha just laughs. Wanda rolls her eyes, but she can't help but smile. "I'm talking about our daughter, moron."

"I know, I know." She takes her hand. "I think we'll be ok."

Natasha kisses Wanda's head."I think so too."