stucky

A/N: ok so this one's kinda sad it's winter soldier Bucky and pre serum Steve, they still live in the tower tho

Bucky's P.O.V.

Steve walks into the living room, a huge smile on his face. I feel a stab at my heart, as he sits on the couch beside me and giggles.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask, sadly.

"I get to see my boyfriend, Bucky, tomorrow! He's been on a mission for a while now, but I'll get to see him soon!" Steve's eyes sparkle.

Tears prick the corners of my eyes. "Bucky sounds like a great guy."

He nods, quickly. "Yes he's my whole world. I love it when he calls me doll." Steve blushes and covers his face.

It's all too much for me. "J.A.R.V.I.S can you bring Natasha up here."

Steve has a look of confusion on his face. I smile, sadly at him, tears spilling out of my eyes.

The elevator doors open, and Nat walks up to us. She already knows what's going on.

"You know Natasha, right Stevie?" I ask, hopefully.

"Sorry, I'm afraid I don't. It's nice to meet you Natasha." He stands up and shakes her hand.

Nat doesn't make eye contact with him. "Nice to meet you too."

"Nat's gonna stay with you while I go out for a bit, is that ok?" I ask.

Steve nods. "Of course!"

With that I run out of the tower and don't come back until the next day.

The next morning

I walk into the room, Steve and I share, immediately running to the bed. Steve was sobbing into his pillow. I hold him in my arms.

"What's wrong, Stevie?" My voice breaks, as tears fall.

"I miss him! I want Bucky!" He screams.

Tony, Wanda, and Nat are at
the door, watching helplessly. Anger fills my body, I punch the headboard with my metal arm. Steve goes silent. I grab his shoulders and begin to shake him, vigorously.

"IM RIGHT HERE! STEVE IM HERE!" I shout.

Steve's eyes are full of fear. I feel people pulling me away from Steve. Tony drags me out the room and I sob.

"Steve, no!"

TiMe SkIp

Steve's P.O.V

"You have dementia, Steve." Bruce says, in a sad tone.

"Oh." It sounds like I was asking a question.

Bruce nods. "It's very rare for people your age to get it." He explains.

"Can I see Bucky?" I ask.

Bruce calls for Bucky, and he's here in a split second. He stands in front of me, eyes red and puffy.

"Bucky?"

He lets out a long sigh. "You know who I am?"

I nod, and he smiles. He grabs my face and kisses me all over. I blush.

"Stop!" I say, giggling.

Bruce smiles, sadly. He walks out of the lab, leaving me and Bucky alone.

Sorry another time skip to like that night

Bucky's P.O.V

I walk into our room, expecting to see Steve in bed, all snuggled up under the covers. But what I see is Steve standing on our balcony. I quietly make my way over to him.

"Steve?" I ask.

He jumps a little. "Oh, hey." He offers me a soft smile.

He looks back to the city, taking in everything. "Tomorrow's gonna be a good day." He says.

I look over at him, and raise an eyebrow. "Yeah? What's happening tomorrow?"

"I finally get to see him."

My stomach drops. "Wh-what?" I stutter.

Steve smiles up at the night sky. "Yep, after a whole month Ill get to see him again."

I make Steve look towards me. "Steve what are you talking about?"

He laughs, softly. "Didn't I tell you I have a boyfriend named Bucky?"