no main ship

Third person P.O.V

"Tag." Peter said, as he poked Natasha on the cheek."

She raised an eyebrow. "I'm one of the deadliest assassins in the world and you think you can beat me at tag?"

Peter shot a web at the ceiling and he was now far from her reach. "Yes Nat, I can easily beat you."

"Yeah but Bucky can't." With that she slapped Bucky's chest.

"You're it, Barnes." She backfliped away from him.

Soon the team all caught on to what was happening.Tony called for his suit.

"Ok kids let's take this outside." He flew out a window.

Wanda was it so they all rushed to the elevator and some went to the stair case. She jumped out the same window Tony did but made sure that she didn't hit the ground.

Wanda spotted Clint running with Sam and Nat.  "Not so fast." She laughed.

She used her powers to draw Nat closer to her. Wanda whispered against her lips, "You're it darling."

Natasha's face went red as she started to hunt down the other. She wanted to get Steve because there was no way she could tag Thor. A few minutes later she saw Tony flying around the city.

"Fucking asshole." Natasha said out loud.

Bucky and Sam had taken shelter in a laundry mat. "Who's even it?" Sam asked, out of breath.

Bucky shrugged, not able to respond. They saw Steve being flipped over by Nat, and the screamed. People were now staring.

"These are the people protecting us?" Someone said.

"Sadly." Bucky replied.

With that they ran outside, avoiding Steve. "Sorry babe!" Bucky called out to him.

Steve shook his head and began to run after Thor. He was running with Clint. Tony was mocking them all from the air. Peter was swinging from building to building, laughing.

The team hadn't had that much fun in so long. Tony made a reminder to thank Peter later on. The game went on all night. Wanda ending up crashing Tony in a tree, making her the winner.

A/N: idk i thought it was a cute idea