Hawksilver

A/N: kinda sad but hawksilver is a depressing ship :')

Clint's P.O.V

Pietro has been acting off all day, but no one else seems to notice. Maybe it's because Wanda is a on a mission with Natasha and Steve? I'm not exactly sure yet. I want to ask him about it, but I know he'll say that he's fine and walk away. He's usually so happy, and hyper, but not today. He's jumpy and quiet. He's currently sitting on his bed, his arms wrapped around his knees.

I decide to walk into his room, and see what's going on. I sit down and Pietro looks away from me.

"You need something?" He asks, quietly.

I shift slightly, and clear my throat. "Are you ok, kid?"

Pietro doesn't look at me, but he nods. "Yeah." He mumbles.

I shake my head and gently grab his face. His eyes are full of tears. I've never seen Pietro cry before. This is honestly heartbreaking.

"Kid." I whisper, my heart shattering.

He takes in a slow, shaky breath. "I'm sorry."

I give him a confused look. "Sorry?" I ask.

I nods. "I've been keeping a secret from you, and when I tell you-" he cuts himself off.

Tears are rapidly falling out of Pietro's eyes. He grabs my hands and tears them away from his face.

"I can't do this!" He shouts, standing up.

I'm taken aback. His sudden outburst leaves me speechless. I stand up and walk to him, he keeps backing away, until he's up against the wall.

"What is it?" I ask.

Pietro doesn't answer me. He just stares into my eyes, and cries. I try to wipe away his tears, but he only slaps my hand away.

"I'm in love with you!" He suddenly yells.

My eyes go wide, and my face heats up. Pietro cries even harder. I shake my head and cup is face.

"No, no kid. Why?" I know that this is gonna kill him.

I can't be with him, and I know that. He's just a kid, he can't love me. This is wrong and we both know it.

"Kid you cant-" he cuts me off with another cry.

"Please! Im so in love with you! Why can't we?" I start to tear up. He's so broken.

All I can do is shake my head. I kiss his forehead. His eyes are full of pain, and regret. He knew that this was gonna tear him apart.

"Pietro, we can't be together. I'm sorry. You're just a kid. You don't know what love is." I whisper.

He pushes me away, face red from embarrassment. I want to grab him and hold him in my arms, but he runs out of the room before I can do anything. I sigh and sit on his bed.

"What was that all about?" I hear a voice coming from the door.

It's Tony. Great now he can make my mood worse with a sarcastic comment.

"I just broke the kids heart."

He stares at me, and frowns. "Pietro finally told you?"

My head snaps over to him. "You knew?"

He laughs. "We all did! It was pretty fucking obvious." Tony shakes head.

I glare at him. "I can't be with him, Tony."

He sighs. "You can, and you want to. That kid is so damaged and only you can fix him. Why won't you give it a try?"

I stand up, quickly. Anger fills my body. "I DON'T KNOW, STARK!" I yell.

Tony holds his hands up in defense. "Calm down, Clint. Just go talk to the kid before he does something drastic."

My eyes widen, and I run out of the room. I am not gonna loose Pietro, not again.

A/N: yeah that sucked but oh well