stucky

A/N: ok let's pretend that shield is back up and running again

Third person P.O.V

When shield said that Bucky was ready to be around people again, Steve was so unbelievably happy. He couldn't wait to see his best friend again. The last time he saw Bucky was when he fell out of the helacarrier (idk if that's how you spell it). He made sure to wake up early that day and get everything ready. Bucky would need a nice calm atmosphere. Just one more day and he'll be with his best friend again.

The next morning came sooner than Steve anticipated. He woke up a bit later than he wanted to but he was too exited to worry about that. He jumped up and got himself ready. Nick and Maria would be bringing him over to the Avengers Tower.

He sat with the team and couldn't stop moving. Everyone noticed how red his cheeks were and how he fiddled with his thumbs. Nat softly smiles as she fixes up her lipstick. The elevator suddenly opens and everyone stands up.

"Hey kids I gotta present for ya." Nick says.

Bucky shyly stands behind him. His arms are crossed.Maria puts a hand on Bucky's shoulder. Steve can't believe that he's here. Everyone goes up to greet him, but Steve stays behind. He can't seem to move. Everything came crashing down on him. Steve suddenly remembers something. Something that he tried desperately not to forget

Flashback to the 40's

Steve laid on the couch wrapped in millions of blankets. He had gotten sick...again. He shivered under the covers as he tried to stay awake. His eyelids felt so heavy, but Steve knew that he had to wait for Bucky to get home. He wanted to see him so badly. Steve could feel that he was dying, and he was only going to get worse. He just needed to see Bucky one last time. The door suddenly flies open. Steve jumps slightly.

"Stevie don't go to sleep yet." Bucky sits on his knees in front of the couch.

"I'm not gonna make it to tomorrow, Buck." Steve says in a raspy voice.

Bucky shakes his head. "Yes you are. Don't talk like that.

Steve only gives him a sad smile. Bucky's eye are filled with tears. He takes in a deep shaky breath.

"Well then I better say this now." Bucky say, tears falling to the floor.

"I love you."

Steve's eyes close, as he smiles.

Back to the Avengers Tower

Steve snaps out of it. Everyone's sitting around the Tower, just talking to each other. Bucky sits across from Steve. He smiles at him. Steve smiles back. Bucky stands up and moves over to Steve.

"Let's go to the balcony. I wanna talk." Bucky says.

Steve follows him out, and as soon as they're alone, Bucky launches himself into Steve's arms. Steve immediately hugs him back. They both smile and laugh. Bucky pulls away, his cheeks red.

"I love you too." Steve says, hoping that Bucky remembers.

Bucky's eyes go wide. "You remember that?"

Steve nods. "I didn't want to forget it."

Bucky laughs again and grabs Steve's face. He kisses him. Steve kisses back. Steve always knew there was something between them. They were both too scared to acknowledge it. But there was love. Love that they would never forget.

A/N: that was pretty trash im sorry but please give me ideas i need help