stucky

A/N: sorry im writing a lot of stucky it's just my fave ship

Steve's P.O.V

Thor did it. He actually drilled his axe into Thanos's chest. I smile, about to cheer. When Thanos opens his mouth to say something.

"Y-you should've... gone for the head." He says in a raspy voice.

He lifts up his hand, Thor yells as Thanos snaps. The gauntlet glows bright and gets destroyed.

"What did you do?!" Thor shouts.

I watch as Thanos makes a portal and disappears. I can't process what just happened. Did we lose?

"Thor, where'd he go?" I ask.

"Steve?" I hear a voice behind me.

It's filled with fear. I turn around to see Bucky standing in front of me. His hand slowing turning to dust. Fear is plastered on his face and he leans forward and grabs my face with his metal arm.

He kisses me, I kiss back.

"It's the end of the line." he whispers against my lips.

In a second I'm kissing nothing. A pile of ash is sitting in front of me. I lean down. No, not again.

"I lost him again."

Thor puts a hand on my shoulder, I hear someone running towards me. It's Nat.

"Was that Barnes?"

I flinch at his name, and nod. "Yeah."

Tears spill from my eyes. I'm suddenly filled with anger. I yell and begin to punch the ground. Nat tries to pull me up, but I run far from her.

"Steve wait!" I can here them calling for me, but i don't care anymore.

Every time I get Bucky back, I always lose him. I let out a loud scream, as I cling on to a tree. It's getting hard to breathe. I sob in my hands. This can't be the end. It just can't be.

I fall to the ground, and I close my eyes. Dying would feel so good right now. I failed Bucky again. I can never save him. And that's all my fault.

A/N: this is so sad im sorry omg