The Clash of the Lightsabers

*IMPORTANT* Please with hold yourself from swearing in the comments. Thanks

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

As soon as I landed, my lightsaber struck Obi Wan's. And the duel that I would never forget in my entire life had begun.

We flew back and forth, our lightsabers clashing. A swing here and block there. We ended up fighting our way off the landing platform and into meeting area inside the base. As we battled in there, you could see the dead bodies of the separatists that I had stripped of life, strewn about the room. After a few minutes of dueling, I gripped Obi Wan's neck with my mechanical hand and started to squeeze the life out of him. Before I managed to do that, he kicked me away and we started a kicking, punching match. He kicked my lightsaber away from me when I kicked away his. I fell and Obi Wan pulled his lightsaber toward himself and drew it, as I pulled mine to myself. He went for the kill, but I blocked, using all my strength and anger with one hand. I then leaped up and we started swinging lightsabers again.

We fought for a few minutes and then we used the Force with our hands, to push away the other. Obi Wan was stronger. Though I probably would never admit it to him. From using the Force like that, it pushed us away from one another. I onto one control panel. Obi Wan on the one across the room. I then jumped off the panel, sprinted across the room, and swung at Obi Wan. When I swung, I missed his lightsaber and hit the control panel instead. That caused the lava shields to shut down. I barely noticed.

Obi Wan and I continued the duel, fighting our way out a door. We swung our lightsabers, clashing them. Next, I gave Obi Wan a little kick to the stomach, knocking him to the ground. Obi Wan scrambled to his feet, then jumped down onto a pipe-big enough to balance on, but small enough you could easily fall off if you didn't have good balance-I followed, jumping down behind him. We walked across it for a little bit, trying not to fall, Obi Wan walking backwards, I forwards. We clashed lightsabers a few times then Obi Wan jumped off, onto a platform, and I followed. I smacked him once and then we wrestled for a few minutes, I was concentrating on nothing but destroying Obi Wan-my old master. We then went back to dueling, continuing down the long platform. Obi Wan and I quickly ran for cover when lava erupted up, coming over the platform we were just on. Just before we hid-one person on one side of the pillar and one on the other side-we swung our lightsabers at each other. As I stood on my side of the pillar, I watched the lava collapse onto the platform. Then the pillar was knocked off the front of the platform and I saw Obi Wan start climbing up the pillar as it was falling, I followed swinging my lightsaber at him every once in a while.

When we got to the top of the pillar, Obi Wan jumped, grabbing onto a rope, hanging on a zip line, I also jumped on. Our lightsabers clashed as we flew past each other. Obi Wan then jumped off the zip line and on to a small piece of platform-floating in the lava river. I proceeded to jump back onto the pillar just as it was falling down the lavafall. I then ran down the pillar, jumping onto a droid a few feet away from Obi Wan. I drew my lightsaber, and when I drew close to Obi Wan, we began to duel. We clashed our lightsabers for minutes, Obi Wan then said, "I have failed you Anakin, I have failed you."

"I should have known the Jedi were trying to take over." I responded.

"Anakin! Chancellor Palpatine is evil!" Obi Wan threw back.

"From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!" I shouted back at Obi Wan-a Jedi, I would like to point out.

"Well then you are lost." shouted Obi Wan, a hint of sadness in his voice.

For the next few minutes, we just stood there-Obi Wan on his piece of platform and I on the droid-staring at each other.

"This is the end for you my master." I told Obi Wan.

Just as Obi Wan was about to swing his lightsaber at me, I jumped. I jumped over him landing on the other end of his piece of platform and we continued the duel, again. We swung our lightsabers back a forth, our blades clashing. Our lightsabers ended up locked together, then Obi Wan broke away, jumping onto the land above. I stayed on the platform piece.

"It's over Anakin, I have the high ground." Obi Wan shouted.

"You underestimate my power." I replied, full of the dark side.

"Don't try it." Obi Wan said, pleading with me. I didn't listen. I jumped.

I jumped off the piece of platform, trying to make it over Obi Wan's head. He swung his lightsaber over his head to protect himself from my lightsaber. I thought he was gonna hit me. Honestly, I was scared. Terrified. A Sith Lord scared, I thought, never. But it was true. I was scared. Luckily for me though, Obi Wan missed, I didn't die.

When I landed, Obi Wan and I just stood there for what seemed like hours staring at each other. After a long time of staring at each other, I almost said something, most likely along the lines of how awkward it was him just standing there staring at me, almost. Then finally I swung my lightsaber at his legs, trying to at least hit them, if not chop them off. But, Obi Wan blocked, our lightsabers clashing. We then continued fighting our way up the dirt mound and eventually arriving back on the landing platform on which we started, dueling the whole way.

Since I was concentrating so hard on defeating Obi Wan, I didn't notice that Padmé's ship was behind me. And since I didn't notice that, I tripped over the ship's ramp, with Obi Wan yelling my name, most likely telling me that there was a ramp there, like I didn't notice now that I was falling, I smacked my head on the ramp.

Then everything went black.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Chapter 2 is completed!!!!!! Yah!!!!!! I finally finished it!! You're welcome!!! I would like to thank you guys for being so patient, I was just having trouble figuring out how to explain the whole duel thingy. Your welcome! Again!! :)

QUICK NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT! THE JEDI ORDER IS NOT COMPLETELY DESTORYED IN THIS STORY! I understand that this is a plot hole. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
- Sara :)