On Mustafar

She was coming. I could sense it.

My name is Anakin Skywalker and I, the Chosen One, destroyed the Jedi. I turned to the dark side. I am now a Sith. The very thing I swore to destroy.

I had just finished talking to my new master, Sidious, when she landed her ship. So I ran out to meet her.

"I saw your ship." I whispered as we hugged.

"Anakin." she said.

"It's okay, you're safe, I'm right here."I said, rubbing her back.

"Oh Ani. I was so worried about you. Obi-Wan told me horrible things."Padmé trembled, tears springing into her eyes.

"What did he tell you?" I demanded.

"He told me that you've turned to the dark side, you-you've killed younglings!" she stammered.

"Obi-Wan is trying to turn you against me!" I shouted.

"But Ani, he cares about us."

"Us?!!"

"He knows. But he wants to help you Ani." she replied.

"Is Obi-Wan going to protect you? He can't help you. He isn't strong enough." I remarked, trying to make it sound true. Trying to make it sound like I believed that it was true.

"Ani, all I want is your love." Padmé begged.

"But love won't save you Padmé. Only my new powers can save you." I declared. Thinking that it was true. But not realizing the lie that I told. The lie that I believed.

"At what cost Ani? You're a good person. Don't do this!" Padmé pleaded.

"I won't lose you like I lost my mother, Padmé." I barked. Sounding more and more like a Sith Lord and less and less like a Jedi Knight and a loving husband that I should have been. "I am becoming more powerful than any Jedi would ever dream of. And I'm doing it for you Padmé, to protect you!"

"Come away with me. Help me raise our child. Leave everything else behind while we still can!" Padmé pleaded with me.

"But Padmé, don't you see that we don't have to run away anymore? I've brought peace to the Republic. I'm becoming more powerful than the Chancellor. I-I-I can overthrow him and then together we can rule the galaxy. We can make things the way we want them to be." I insisted.

"I don't know what I'm hearing. Obi-Wan was right, you have changed." Padmé whispered, tears almost spilling.

"I don't want to hear any more about Obi-Wan. The Jedi turned against me. Now you don't turn against me!" I shouted feeling the dark side start to take over.

"I don't know you any more Anakin! You're breaking my heart. You're going down a path that I can't follow." she sobbed, tears pouring down her angelic face.

"Because of Obi-Wan?" I questioned.

"No. It's because of what you've done. Because of what you plan to do." she shot back. "Stop Ani, stop now. Please come back I love you!"

"LIAR!!!" I yelled seeing Obi Wan, my old master from my days as a Jedi.

"No!!!!" Padmé screamed after turning and seeing Obi Wan.

"You are with him! You brought him here to kill me!" I screamed at my wife. I then did something I never thought I would have dreamed of doing.

I reached out my hand and using the Force, I started to choke Padmé. I started to choke my wife. The very person I was trying to save.

"Ani-Ani, please, stop." Padmé gasped. I ignored her pleas.

"Let her go Anakin." Obi Wan protested. I ignored him too.

"Let! Her! Go!" He shouted. I then decided to listen and let her go. She fell to the ground and was still.

"You turned her against me!" I shouted at Obi Wan.

"You did that yourself Anakin." he remarked.

"You. Will. Not. Take Her From Me!" I yelled back full of anger and rage, throwing off my cloak.

"Your anger and want for power has already done that. You've allowed this Sith Lord to twist your mind. Until now, you have become the thing you swore to destroy." He stated, throwing off his cloak as well.

"Don't lecture me Obi Wan. I see through the lies of the Jedi. I don't fear the dark side as you do!" I shouted back at him. As we were talking we circled one another. "I've brought peace, justice, and freedom to my new empire."

"Your new empire?" Obi Wan inquired.

"Don't make me kill you, my old master." I spat.

"My allegiance is to the Republic. To democracy!" He exclaimed.

"If you aren't with me, then you are my enemy" I hissed.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I'll do what I must." he remarked, igniting his lightsaber.

"You will try." I growled. And with that I ignited my lightsaber and did a backflip, landing right in front of my old master, Obi Wan Kenobi.

********************************

*IMPORTANT* Please withhold yourself from swearing in the comments. I do not like swearing, so I would greatly appreciate it if you would just not do it in any of my books. I hope you understand, thanks.

I hope you are all enjoying the story so far! Thank you guys for reading this story! You guys are all awesome!!!!!!!!

May the force be with you!!!!

-Sara :)