8: Playing with Fire

Magsimula sa umpisa

    "Ahhh! Fuck! Just like that, Henry.." I screamed and I can't help but thrust my dick into his warm mouth. Napakasarap sa pakiramdam. Parang umiikot ang paningin ko sa nakakabaliw na libog na binibigay sakin ni Henry.

     He stopped and he changed our position. Now he was on top of me and he taken off his pants leaving his small piece of clothing covering his huge dick.. May pinagmanahan nga naman siya. So I can't help but grab it and he was flinching with the sensation my hands were giving to him.

    "Ahhh.. Yes. Fuck! That is so good, Edrian." halinghing niya nang ilabas ko mula sa briefs niya ang kanyang kargada. His dick was incredibly huge. I can't help but just put it inside my mouth and start to suck him. He was going crazy with his moans as I go deeper with every suck I made. He was so aroused that even his neck was flinching.

    "I wanna fuck you so badly, Edrian.."

     "Why don't you go and try it.." hamon ko sa kanya at napangiti naman siya. He was so drunk into the erotica. He was trying to take me and he flicked my hole. I flinched with the way he was putting his wet finger inside my hole. And I can't help but feel a sudden strike of pain as he was taking it deeper.

     "Ahhhh Fuck!! You're so tight, Edrian."

     Napapaliyad nalang ako dahil habang labas pasok ang daliri niya sa aking butas ay mas nasasanay na ako sa nararamdaman ko and the pain was covered by pleasure and I really wanted him inside me.

   He took out a piece of condom out of nowhere and put it in his dick. I'm glad that he is responsible. He covered it with lube and I can feel that his head was pushing inside me.

    "Just relax.. And I will make you scream like no other, Edrian." he assured me and that's when he suddenly pushed his huge dick inside me.

    That jolt of electricity just shocked me with a stabbing pain and I can't help but hold at his strong arms but he was thrusting now. I wanted to scream but I was covering my mouth. It was painful but at the same time, it feel so damn good.

    "Haaaahh!! Fuck! You are so tight.. I want this hole.so much!" halinghing ni Henry while he was looking at me. Our eyes were meeting and I was starting to want more of it. I wanted more. He was thrusting like crazy and my eyeballs were rolling with incredible pleasure. I never thought I would be fucked this good.

    "Ahhhh!! Fuck you, Henry.. Ugggghh!!" hindi ko na mapigilan ang sarili kong mabaliw sa aking nararamdamang sarap.

    "Haah!! I'm cumming!! I'm cumming..." he shouted and he taken off his dick from my hole and taken off the condom covering it. He was jerking it off in front of me and it was so hot to watch. Looking at him wants me to cum too.

    And I stroked my dick together with him and in a split second, we both cummed and splurted it all in our wet bodies covered in sweat and now with cum.

    He was so tired that he just fall down on top of me and he was out of breath. He was gasping for air before he turn to me and look me in the eyes.

    "That was the first time I ever did it, Edrian. And I'm happy that it was you."

    I was so shocked. That was his first time? And he was so good at doing it? What the hell is with this guy?

     "Linoloko mo ba ako, Henry? You think a first timer can make me feel that good?"

     Tumawa lang siya ng mahina and he kissed me on the lips.

     "Believe me, it was my first time. And I practiced for that for a very long time." sabay kindat pa niya bago siya humalik muli sakin.

    We decided to take a shower. Pinauna ko na siya dahil ayokong may mangyari nanaman samin. He was so keen of making me join him in the shower but I never given into his invitations.

    Habang nasa banyo siya ay tumunog naman agad ang aking phone. And Andrew's number was in there. Ngayon ko nalang ulit naramdaman ang kaguluhan sa aking puso at isipan.

    I am playing with fire.. And I guess I will burn in the end.

    "Hello, Sir." I casually answered him and he was silent for a moment.

    "Tell me, Edrian. Are you seeing someone else besides me?" his tone was serious at ramdam ko na meron siyang nalalaman.

     "Sir.. I was not lying about an emergency. Kung iyon po ang inyong nais malaman." hindi ko talaga alam kung anong isasagot sa kanya.

   "I have my eyes on you, Edrian. And I am a very possessive man. I know I wanted you to be lowkey with what we have, but I can't just let you mess around." may galit na sa boses niya na mas lalo kong kinabahala.

   Pinapasundan ba niya ako? May alam na kaya siya tungkol kay Henry?

    "You are very attractive, Edrian. And I don't share whatever belongs to me. So I hope we are clear about that." huli niyang sinabi bago niya ibaba ang tawag.

    May kutob akong mula ngayon, may mata na si Andrew sa bawat galaw na gagawin ko. And Henry, he will make things worst. Because, I don't think I can stay away from him after what just happened between us.

    Sumasakit na ang ulo ko sa kakaisip. Kung bakit ko banaman kasi hindi pinigilan ang sarili ko kanina.

    I might end up being the cause of a broken relationship between a father and his son. Paano kung malaman ni Andrew na si Henry ay anak niya? Ano na ang mangyayari sa akin? Because the two of them are both persistent.

     I just want to dissappear right now and pretend nothing ever happened..

    Pero alam ko namang wala na akong lusot. Napasok ko na ang gulong ito. The only way out of this is to give up the two of them. But how will I even start with that..

   I'm starting to have feelings for Henry.. And Andrew, I love him.. I really do.. But this is all so crazy to even think of.

    ----------------------------------

    Henry ended up sleeping with me in my apartment unit. I can't sleep the whole night. Tinitingnan ko lang ang maamo niyang mukha and trying to compare it to his father. He definitely looks like his father. The jawline, the strong features that I didn't see when he was wearing that wierd look the first time we meet. He was handsome. He really was. Idagdag mo pa na nagbago na ang kanyang sense of style.

    "Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko.. Why do I have to be in this kind of situation? Bakit ako ang piniling paglaruan ng tadhana?"

    And I just stared at him all night. Hindi ko na alam kung anong oras ang nakatulog.

     I just woke up from the smell of ham being cooked. Naamoy ko rin ang bagong timplang kape at napamulat ako. The door to my room was open at nakita ko ang walang damit na si Henry whisling in the kitchen. Ang saya niyang panoorin while he was trying to wiggle his hips. Nakaboxers lang siya na hiniram niya sakin and he was so sexy on it.

    "Hey! Gising ka na pala.. Tara kain na tayo. Malalate na tayo for work." masayang anyaya niya sakin. Lumapit siya sakin sa pintuan ng aking kwarto and he kissed me on the lips.

    "Hindi pa ako nagtotoothbrush!" sabi ko pa sa kanya na kinailing niya lang.

    "You still smell nice.. Hindi na kailangan." nakangiti pa niyang tugon bago ako ngumiti sa kanya at sumunod na sa kanya sa mesa.

    This was the first time in a very long time, I woke up with a man cooking for me and making me smile like a teenager.

    Hindi ko alam pero, nahuhulog na siguro ako talaga kay Henry. And its not a good thing. And I am such a stupid ass for trying to be okay with it.

    Because I know, I will hurt him in the end. And just thinking about it is already breaking me.

         ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

   Nababaliw na ako sa kwentong ito.. Naapektuhan din ako. But please, I don't tolerate things like this in real life. Kailangan lang siya sa kwento.