8: Playing with Fire

The kiss between me and Henry was getting deeper as the moments pass by. I can't control myself by the way he is playing his tongue inside my mouth. The movements of his hands covering every part of my body. Pinipigil ko siya ngunit hindi naman makagalaw ang katawan ko. I was under his commanding spell.

   And now I know what both him and Andrew has.. They are both good in making you feel helpless and control you over.

     At siya mismo ang tumigil sa paghalik sa akin and a smile on his face was making my face turn red.

     "I know you feel what I felt when we kissed. Alam kong may nararamdaman ka narin para sakin, Edrian. So just let me have this chance to prove to you that I am a good man. I can be trusted and you can give me your love." sabi pa niya in a serious tone that made me feel weaker.

    Lumapit siya muli sakin and kissed me again one more time and this time, hindi na ako nagdalawang-isip pang tumugon din sa kanyang mga halik.

     "You make me want for more, Edrian. So I better go now." sabi pa ni Henry nang maghiwalay ang aming mga labi.

   But I didn't want him to leave. The alcohol. The libido that was filling me up. And my mixed emotions right now, I don't think makokontrol ko pa ang sarili ko.

   I grabbed his hands and I opened my apartment door. I pushed him into the couch even the light was so dim and I jumped in to be on top of him.

    "You really don't know what you are asking for, Henry." I seducingly said without thinking what will happen next.

   I kissed him, eagerly and hungrily. Hindi ko alam kung ano pa ang tama sa mali. Ang alam ko lang, ito ang nararamdaman ko ngayon. And Henry was taunting me to do more that just kissing.

    I took off my long sleeves and I flaunted in front of him my sculpted body and he was smiling like a devil as he tried to touch my abs that made me tingle. That feeling of electricity when he touches me was getting me harder.

     "I've always wanted to touch this body.. And now, I will make this body mine." he said and I just grabbed his face and kissed him again torridly. Without hesitation. His kisses was travelling from my neck down to my chest. Pinaglaruan pa niya ang nipples ko na lalong nagpawala sa aking pagkalalaki. My dick was yellinh for more. And I know he was teasing me so I can't stop him from doing what he want.

    He took off his shirt and I was surprised how beautiful his body was. Ang nerdy na lalaki na una kong nakilala, he was gone. Henry is a very hot young man. And I can't resist his every touch, every kiss, every movement he makes. He is like a firecracker that is lighting me up inside.

    Hinubad niya ang aking pantalon and my boxers were showing him my hard on and he smiled at it and look at me.

    "You are so sexy, Edrian. Don't you know that? You have no idea.." his voice was so intoxicating and he just grabbed by hard dick and let it out of my boxers.

    I was sitting on top of him and he started stroking it and I can't help but moan with the pleasure I was feeling.

    "Uggghh!! Fuck Henry.. Stop teasing me!" napamura pa ako sa ginagawa niyang paglalaro sa aking pagkalalaki.

     "You like it right? You want me stroking you like this?" he seductively said and I can't help but thrust my dick on his hands. Fuck! I want his mouth on it. I want him to suck my dick.

     And before I even tell him to do it, a warm wet mouth was covering my dick's head and I can't help but moan with the sensation. The very erotic moan I could possibly let out of my mouth.