Retourner à la Maison

"paradise,
we lived it and we called it a vacation."

~Flying home~

I stared through the plane window as we slowly flew over Paris.

I spotted the Eiffel Tower before it vanished in the clouds, remembering my little 'date' with Logan in there.
I think about that night a lot... the way he made that romantic ass gesture and decided to climb the tower just for me, despite his fear of heights. It melts my fucking heart.

Like, who asked him to be this sweet?

I felt so special that night.

And he makes me feel like that all the time. He's able to ignore everything around us and always focus on me only, like I'm the most important thing.

I turned to look at him. He was sleeping peacefully in the seat beside me. I admired him and his lashes for a while until I realized I was being creepy.

"Were you staring at me, lutin?" He muttered, grumpy. But I could hear the amusement in his tone.

I jumped up in suprise. "No!"

He chuckled lightly.

I glared. "You scared me. Were you even asleep?"

"You're cute when you're mad." He said adorably as he rested his head on his hand.

I wanted to yell at him but I smirked instead. "You're cute when you're asleep. You know, silent."

He just shrugged, unbothered by the comment.

"Your remarks can't get to me today, gorgeous." He poked my chin.

"Why is that?"

"Because it's the last day I'll hear you teasing me until the next time I see you."

I nodded. "We better make it count then."

"Let's see." I prepared. "You're dumb, stupid, um, a jerk..."

I literally couldn't think of any bad traits of his.

"...Dumb."

"You said that once." He informed.

"Well, you are."

"What's the matter, can't think of anything?" He smirked.

"It's not my fault you're too sweet." I huffed.

He chuckled. "Are you telling me all I had to do to get you to admit it was by agreeing with your insults?"

I giggled. "I guess."

"Interesting." He was flattered.

"Stop distracting me, Brown. I want to look at the view." I said, returning my attention to the window.

"I'm the better view." He muttered under his breath but I heard it.

I ignored him as I once again dazed away in the clouds.
Literally.