Petit Ami

"I was blinded, your smile shining behind those green eyes
the horizon so enticing, please say you'll be mine."

~Boyfriend~

It's been almost three weeks since I got back home.

I had missed my parents, Lisa and Isaac so much.

He grew a lot, my little baby. I've spent all of my time with him.

I even finally introduced him to Logan and they became really good friends. He sometimes calls me claiming to see Isaac but I know it's really just an excuse to see my beautiful face.

I'm kidding, I can't compete with Isaac.

Anyways, me and Logan had been talking and texting non-stop.
And when I say non-stop I mean 24/7.

I'm not even exaggerating.

We also hang out together a lot. We went to the movies twice this week.

I have no idea how we've managed not to give in and make out yet, but we did.
I guess there was something about the Paris air that made us 10 times more romantic.

Still, we do flirt all the time.
And do couply stuff like... I don't know, text, call each-other in the middle of the night, hold hands, buy food for each-other and get jealous when other people try to talk to one of us?

Yup, sounds couply to me.

There's no denying that I'm definitely falling for his ass. I think about him all the time and I don't think I was ever this happy in my whole life.

I'm currently getting ready, he's gonna pick me up in 10 minutes. We're having lunch with Savannah and Dan.
I haven't seen Dan since we got back.

As for Savannah, her life's a mess right now.

About a week ago, she called me one night crying.
She had seen some kind of baby video and it got to her. I don't think I've ever heard her cry more.

She went on and on about how she couldn't kill her baby, that she'd regret it for the rest of her life.

She did send me the video later and to be honest, I completely understand her. I have major baby fever so in a few minutes, I was crying too.

I haven't met Sav's baby yet but I just know that I want to so bad. And I kinda want to be the cool ass aunt.

After that night, they decided against an abortion. They were going to keep the baby and she is going to be an actual mom.
My heart is full.

My phone rang making me mess up my mascara.

I groaned in frustration. I hate it when this happens.

"What?!" I answered, knowing it was Logan who called me.

"I'm outside, stupid. You have three minutes." Was all he said before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes.

We both know he's able to wait three hours for me if he has to, but he just likes to seem bossy.
He's nowhere near bossy, though.

I was all dressed up and ready, all that was left to do was fix that mascara incident, grab a pair of sunglasses and go.

"Mom, I'm going out." I yelled out as I ran down the stairs.

Nobody was in the living room and the whole house was quiet.

"I won't be long." I yelled again to see if I would get a response.