Aquarium

"happiness is a butterfly, we should catch it while dancing,
I lose myself in the music, baby
everyday is a lullaby, try to catch it like lightning."

~Aquarium~

I stared at the colorful fish in the clear blue water.

It was a beautiful sight. I don't understand how I wouldn't get slightly bored by watching fishes swim around and do nothing.

This whole place amazed me, really.
We were at an aquarium, it was huge. The whole building was heavenly, and the aquariums - stunning.

There were so many corals, so many fishes in different shapes and colors, eels, rays and big alligators. There were also these big white crocodiles that I had no idea existed, which were cool but also pretty scary, not gonna lie.

It impressed me because not only was it calming to see underwater creatures, but the building was great too, and it was very cheap. Only five euros.

"This is honestly the best experience so far!" Dan said, making me think.

As much as I enjoyed this, it really wasn't the best experience for me considering all the other amazing times I had.

"Well, it might be for you since you love the ocean and its weird creatures, but for me this is fucking terrifying." Savannah said.

What is an experience without Savannah's complaints, anyway?

Dan gasped. "How can you be scared of these beautiful little things?" He was referring to some nemo fishes in front of us.

"Well I'm not scared of them! It's the other weirdos, like the crocodiles or this huge ass eel." She pointed at a really scary eel in front of Logan, who was between her and me, making a disgusted face. "Ew."

I didn't blame her.

Logan stepped back when he spotted it, making a face as well.

I didn't blame him.

"Okay, I'm gonna go find some cute small fishes to look at." I said turning away, trying to get that eel out of my sight.

"Yeah, I'll go with you." Logan said, still looking disgusted.

"Some things I saw in here today are gonna leave me with trauma." I admited while walking around the building, spotting odd creatures.

"Well maybe not trauma but I definitely feel like puking."

"Do you understand now why I hate seafood?"

He chuckled. "Actually no, you're still a freak."

•••

"Would you marry me right now?" Logan asked.

So, I should probably explain.

We left the aquarium half an hour ago, leaving Dan and Savannah there because Dan just wouldn't get out of that place.

We decided to go to some kind of uphill that Logan had discovered the last time he was in Paris with his friends.
Rich people, am I right?