Festival

"have I ever crossed your thoughts?
because your name's all over mine."

~Festival~

Laura's POV:

"Than stop being so sexy." The words just slipped out of my mouth before I had a chance to think about them.

Way to go, dumbass.

He seemed surprised at first, and I even think I saw a tiny blush there but he quickly covered it by putting a smirk on.

"You know I can't do that, lutin."

I rolled my eyes. "Just get ready. We have a long day ahead of us, remember?" I asked, referring to the festival.

Last night he invited me to some festival that was going on here in Paris. I have no idea what kind of music or artists are playing, but I'm always up for festivals.

At first I thought it was just something casual but then I thought about how nervous he got while asking me and that got me wondering if he meant this as a date. Plus, the fact he asked me and not Dan was weird.

Anyway, I wasn't planning on overthinking about it. For now, I'm gonna let things flow and just go with it.

Yeah, that's what you say and the next minute you find yourself kissing him.

Shut up.

"Right." He grinned. "Well, get out of my room and I'll meet you by the bar later downstairs."

• • •

I fixed my pink skirt as I walked downstairs, spotting Logan. He was sitting at the bar, his back facing me.

I approached him and covered his eyes with my hands from behind him.

He chuckled, putting his hands over mine and removing them. "I wonder who it is." He said sarcastically.

"Great mystery." I said as I sat next to him.

"Don't bother sitting down, we're gonna head out right away." He told me.

• • •

We arrived at the park called Bois De Vincennes where the festival was being held.

There were hundreds or maybe thousands of people dancing, taking pictures, smoking, eating, talking and laughing and most of them were teenagers. The stage where a techno group were playing some live music was fucking huge. There were all kinds of seats in the grass, a lot of posters and creative things, multiple counters of foods and drinks, bars and they were all colorful. There were swings, lazy bags, photo booths, a lot of projections, think tanks where you could watch films and documentaries, and there was even an open museum where people could bring artistic stuff they made. On the grass there were some big letters spelling out 'We Love Green'.

Everything was just so beautiful that it would take me three days to write about everything that captured my eyes.
I loved all the vibes about it and how people were so happy and carefree, dancing and having fun.

"Wow, this is amazing." I said in awe after we walked around for a while.

"I know, it looks like fun. The people look so cool." Logan replied.

He was right. It was obvious that the people were cool and they had great clothes.

"Yeah. It would've been much easier to socialize and make friends if everyone wasn't French." I said, disappointed because I wanted to talk to these people.

He nodded, handing me a beer. "True."

I took it. "Thanks. Let's do something."

He took a sip of his beer. "What do you wanna do? There's a lot of shit we can do here."

I chuckled. "Yes. Well, first off I'm fucking starving. And this beer sucks."

He laughed, nodding his head. "So bad."

"Like, awful. Go get me some good fucking beer, dude." I joked.

He just laughed louder and grabbed the beer from my hand. He threw both of them in a container.

"Let's go eat." He offered me his hand.

I took it and we started walking toward the food counters and pushing through the crowds of people.
Everything looked delicious and we ended up having large turkey sandwiches with fries.

We sat in the swings, eating.

"Give me your fries." Logan demanded after finishing his.

I furrowed my eyebrows in anger. "No way!"

"Please?" He pouted.

"Bitch, that's not gonna work on me." I said, referring to his puppy eyes.
"I don't share food."

"You're so mean."

Two hours later, we had eaten and drank a lot of things, danced and took some pictures at the photo booth. We spent a lot of time at the swings, chatting and laughing.

Right now we were at the second row from stage, dancing and drinking. By the end of the song, I had too many tequila shots. The sun had set and the sky was starting to get dark, but there were too many bright lights to notice.

"Slow down there, lutin." Logan shouted over the music.

I grinned. "I'm not even tipsy yet, shut up."

He rolled his eyes. "Sure, you aren't."

"I'm not."

But half an hour later, I was. Everything was blurry and dizzy and I felt like laughing all the time.

Logan had his arm around me to keep from stumbling while I danced, weirdly.

"You should have stopped when I told you to." He said, laughing.

I giggled. "Why? I'm having so much fun." I shouted.

They released smoke again and the crowd was crazy. Everyone was singing loudly and dancing.

Logan didn't say anything, instead he just stared at me like a fool.

"What?"

"You're gorgeous." He replied, bringing his face close to mine.

"So are you." I snickered.

I don't think that's something I would usually say.

All of a sudden, his lips were on mine and my heart was racing. I kissed him back passionately and the memory of his lips on mine was the last one I remember of that unforgettable day.