"No of course not. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"How many exes do you have?"

"Like, three. Nothing serious though." He replied randomly.

No way.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Really, just three?"

"Yes, why?"

"I don't know, I thought you were more of a... player."

"I told you you don't know me, lutin."

I rolled my eyes.

He continued. "But I don't blame you for thinking that, I am incredibly sexy after all."

"Wow, you literally voiced my thoughts." I said sarcastically.

"You're not funny. Now answer: have you ever thought about quitting smoking?"

I looked over at my cigarette. "A few times, yes. When it was getting difficult to hide it from my parents. But I could never quit."

"Ah, I feel you. It's good that you didn't though, it makes you even hotter."

"Yeah, you said that once." I said, smirking.

I thought about my question shortly. "So, do you have any phobias?"

He sighed. "Well, I've always been embarrassed about this but I'm kind of afraid of heights."

I raised both my eyebrows. "That's ironic, don't you think? I mean, you're ten feet tall."

He rolled his eyes. "6'2. And I'm not afraid, I just get really dizzy if I look down and somtimes I get the feeling that someone will accidentally push me or something."

"Yeah, that's basically called being afraid of heights."

"No, it's not. We've been to many high places, remember?"

I remembered the Notre Dame, the ballon ride over Paris and some shopping malls with glass windows, making it terrifying to look down.

"Well, yeah I guess. How did you manage not to panic?"

He shrugged. "Like I said, it's not a big deal. And I'm good at hiding my feelings."

I snorted. "Sure."

"What was your first impression of me?" He asked the next question.

"Honestly, much different than you actually are. I was expecting a cocky, arrogant, rich player who thought money was the key to everything and who was used to getting everything he wants."

"Wow." He widened his eyes. "And here I was, thinking you aren't the judgmental type."

I laughed. "I'm not! I just, I can't stand people like that. But you're right, I shouldn't have judged you so quick. I mean, nothing of what I just said turned out to be true. You're actually sweet and thoughtful, and smart."

"These are the best words you've said to me."

"Really? Wow, I'm rude."

He laughed. "No you aren't."

"You didn't answer this when I asked about exes, so here goes. Have you ever been in love?"

He thought he avoided this question. Well think again, jerk.

"There it is. I actually thought I dodged a bullet there."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."