Anyway, on our way to the car, a couple in wedding clothes got our attention.
They were drunk and they were telling people about how they'd known each other for 3 days.
It was amusing.

So that's how we got to this conversation.

"Would you marry me right now?" He asked. "Without thinking about it at all?"

"I don't know."

We were sitting at the grass, smoking cigarettes. I was loving the view. It wasn't a very high uphill, but you could see the city pretty well and it was gorgeous.

"You wouldn't?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. There are a lot of things I don't about you and things you don't know about me."

"That's true." He nodded.

"So let's learn them." He spoke again.

"Logan, I'm not marrying you." I said, a small smile forming on my lips.

"No, I know. But there are some questions I have about you."

I raised an eyebrow. "You do?"

"Yeah, but like, just random ones."

I realized I didn't know anything about his life before me.

"Okay, well I have some for you too."

"Good, so we'll take turns." He grinned. "I'll go first. Why do you always keep this necklace on?" He pointed at my neck.

"Lisa got it for me on my sixteenth birthday." I replied as I touched the silver round-shaped necklace that I adore.

"And since we started with necks, what does this tattoo mean?" I asked, pointing at the side of his neck.

It was a tattoo of three words in a different language in very small letters.

"I don't know what this means." He said, smirking like an asshole.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "How come? Aren't you curious what it says? I mean, it's on your neck."

He chuckled. "No, it actually says: 'I don't know what this means."

My face went blank. "Are you kidding me?!"

He just laughed louder. "I'm not kidding, it really says that. I mean I wanted a tattoo on my neck but I didn't want to write anything corny or any names that I would regret later." He explained.

I nodded. "Well wow, that's kinda cool."

"I know, my turn. How many exes do you have?"

That was fast. I thought these questions would come up later.

"Well, there's only two exes whom I've had actual long-term relationships with, Jay and Aaron."

Jay was my first boyfriend. He was a real sweetie and I had so much fun with him. And unlike Aaron, he didn't cheat on me so we ended it on good terms.

He rolled his eyes at the mention of Aaron. "Right."

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Tell me about this Jay guy."

I shrugged. "There's nothing to tell. He was nice but I was young when I dated him and we didn't have a lot in common."

"So you didn't love him?"