Chapter 50

Jungkook P.O.V.
We've been in this room for hours now. It's a very old and dirty building, that used to be a farm house, but now its just an empty room that keeps us locked up.

Our hands are handcuffed to our backs, with this weird electronic thing. It magnetically connects to the wall, preventing us from moving. We're exactly on the opposite side of the room,  far away from the door, making me feel even more hopeless.

Yoongi hyung is right beside me, and I can tell he's praying for Hwan. Next to him there's Namjoon hyung, not looking any better, as Yuna is in the same position as Hwan.

I try not to think about them, as it reminds me of the fact that I can't help them, making me angrier and sadder.

No one has come in here since they put us up against the wall. It's been very quiet, and very nerve-wracking.

I completely lost track of time, and so did the others. I think we're all out of ideas right now. I just wish there was something I could do....

The door then opens for the first time, and I can hear everyone stop breathing due to anxiety. 'What's going on? Is someone coming to hurt us? Free us? Did they catch Hwan or Yuna? Or maybe Yoonseok? Or my daughter?'

I can tell everyone is thinking the same thing, and our questions are quickly answered, as we see a bunch of people with guns bring in a handcuffed Hwan and Yuna.

I should've been sad to see them, because that meant that they didn't succed, but seeing Hwan, without a scar, perfectly okay, made me so so happy.

I looked to my left to see a small smile streched across hyung's face. He at least, felt the same way. I turned my head back to the two kids. They were guided to the free space next to me, and the guards secured then to the wall aswell.

Hwan looked up at me and I smiled at him full teeth. He gave back a sad smile. I leaned over as much I could and kissed him on the cheeck."It's okay, I'm so happy you're doing fine. That's the only thing that matters. You're here with me and dad, and everyone else, so don't think about anything else, okay?"

"Alright..."he gave me a kiss too, making my heart melt completely. "I'm sorry..."

"Why are you sorry? It's okay Hwan."

"I couldn't find Jeon."

My heart clenches."That's fine, I'm not worried."

He looks up at me confused."You're not?"

"If the person who knows her best, and she's closest to, didn't manage to find her, then how would a bunch of crazy idiots do that?" he finally smiles."She knows what she's doing, I can feel it."