Chapter 11

Authors P.O.V.
Once they arrived at the mall, they split up. The four pairs went in four different parts of the mall, in hope of finding their future children. What a casual day.

Taehyung and Namjoon were in the West corner of the mall. They were looking at the people going in and out of a resraurant, when Namjoon spoke up.
"Taehyung, what do you think about....all of this?"
"Honestly? I find it pretty exciting! I mean, how cool would it be if I meet my kids?!"
"You are kind of right, I just......I just can't help thinking Ae-ri is lying to us. Who knows, maybe she tricked us some way, and this is all a lie......plus how are they going back? If the story she told us was true, there's no way they can go back."
"Yeah well....I'm worried about that too. Although, isn't this like......solved in the future?"
Namjoon looks at him very confused.
"Cause like, if they came back to the past, that means that we will now know that this will happen in the future. So like maybe this whole thing is already solved by us, and our older selves are working to make it right, no?"
Namjoon looks so shocked, you'd think he saw a ghost.
"Wait Tae, you are so right! That makes so much sense! We'll have to tell the others when we get home!"

On the other side of the mall, Seokjin and Jimin are going circles in a shoe shop.
"Do you think my daughter is nice? Will she like me? Is she as pretty as Ae-ri says she is? And-"
"Okay okay calm down!" Jin stops Jimin from asking more annoying questions. "I know just as much as you do, so stop bothering me!"
"Sorry hyung. By the way, how come is none of your children here?"
"Maybe I don't have any, or they just don't associate themselves with people like Jeon Jungkook, but then again WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME QUESTIONS?! DO I LOOK LIKE AE-RI TO YOU?!"
"Okay, okay jesus hyung........."

Meanwhile, Yoongi and Jungkook are sitting in front of the place where it's least likely to see anyone. The cinema.
"Sooooooo......" Jungkook starts. "Apperently your son has a thing for my daughter."
"Yeah I know......you're daughter must be great then." Yoongi jokingly smiles.
"Hahaha so funny hyung. Do you think they'll end up together?"
"You're asking that from someone who has never meet either of them."
"Oh..yeah sorry."
"But it seems like our future selves are sure if it. You know, by what Ae-ri told us, your family is really close with mine. Even more than the others. I wonder why that is."
"Well we'll have to live through the future to find out. Or of course, ask Ae-ri about it....."

As the rest our looking, Hoseok and Ae-ri are at the lowest point of the mall, trying to spot anyone. After 30 minutes of no succes, Ae-ri starts to get a bit upset.
"Uh... I knew it would be hard, but Jeon at least could've warn me. Oh yeah, we're actually going back in time next week, so pack your stuff.But no, of course not. This is is so her I swear....."
"So she does these things often?"
"Yeah like every week. She always does something crazy, it's just her way of living life. And because we happen to be living around her, we all have to deal with it. Even you, the parents."
"Uh-huh...."
Ae-ri suddenly grabs Hoseok's arm, as her eyes go wide.
"Oh.My.God."
"What is it?"

"Taehyung's daughter is there!"