Chapter 28

Hoseok's P.O.V.
After Kwang arrived, the kids went into the living room to catch up on things. We went on the internet, to see the news of our meet and greet spreading everywhere. We were trending on twitter, the korean fans were going crazy. It was expected tho.

By the time the kids little meeting finished, it was dinner time. So we ordered chinese food.

Before dinner arrived, I wanted to talk with Kwang in private, so I took him to my room.

"So, is everything okay? Did you guys managed to talk things out?"

"I guess.....we had a bit of a fight. Other than that it went pretty well."

I frowned."What did you guys fight about?"

"Well, we had different opinions about the whole situation, and Vanechka."

"What do you mean?"

He sighed."I'm quite upset with her right now. She always trusted me, never lied ir hid anything from me. But now she literally invented time travel, and kept it a secret from me. I feel betrayed."

"I heard that once you got into a terrible fight to protect her. Are you two close?"

"Yes. I always protected her like my sister. I always looked out for her, just like I did for everyone else, if not even more."

"I see."

"As I was saying, I'm quite mad. Hwan knew the most, but he didn't tell us anything because of our fight. He was protecting her. Hui-Seon just can't be against Hwan, so she didn't take a side, Chang-nim was trying to calm us. And Ae-ri was with Hwan. We stopped after awhile, when we realized we'll get nowhere. Then we put together the information we know. That was about it."

"Good. I'm not happy about the fight tho. You're not on wrong terms with Hwan now, are you?"

"No of course not. I could never. It's just....I hope he thinks what he thinks for a real reason, not because he loves V. I love V too, but what she did was still wrong. I just really don't want Hwan to be blinded by his love for her. Is that so bad?"

"No, you're absolutely right. I think you should talk with Yoongi and Jungkook about it. They might be able to get something out of him."

"That's actually a great idea. I'll talk to them after dinner. Thanks dad!"

"No problem. Now let's go eat."

Dinner wasn't so great this time, as the aftermath of their previous fight brought thick tension upon us. No one was doing anything in particular, it was just silent.

*time skip*

Yoongi's P.O.V.
I was going to my room, when Jungkook texted me to come over to his room. When I got there, he was sitting on the bed with Kwang.

"Hi hyung." they said in union.

I sat down on a chair. "So?"

Kwang was the first to speak. "I'm worried about Hwan. What V did was wrong, and I think we all have a right to be mad at her. But Hwan keeps defending her no matter what. We had a fight because of this. The real problem is, that I have a feeling he defends her, because of his feelings, not because he actually thinks she's innocent."

"So he wants us to talk with him about it."

"More specifically you. He'd never disrespect or go against you."

"Does that happen often? Like does he get influenced by her too much?"

"The good thing is no. He did until he was 7. Then he started to get more independent, and now he barely ever gets influenced by her, he's mostly himself, or free or however you want to sat it. But we're talking about something huge right now. He might just stand up for her because he's in love."

"Alright....I'll talk to him."