Chapter 13

Jungkook P.O.V.

Chang-min looked so much like Taehyung......but way prettier.......and female.

"Okay you have to tell everything that
h

appened with you babe." Ae-ri starts but quickly gets cut off by Taehyung yelling out in surprise.
"BABE?! YOU'RE TOGETHER?! AE-RI HOW COME YOU HAVEN'T MENTIONED THAT?!"
"Oh yeah we're together." She casualky states before turning back to her girlfriend. "So as I was saying, before being being rudely interrupted by your so called father."glares at Taehyung for a second."Every detail could be important, so I need you to tell me everything."

"Well, after everything went white, I found myself inside of an old car. I fought myself out of it, then started studying my surroundings. Eventually, I managed to realise what was happening and where I was. So I've been walking around Seoul, in hope of finding one of you. And then I ran into you at the mall."

"So you haven't talk or seen Jeon since we came here? Or anyone else?"

"Nope not a single soul."Ae-ri lets out an sad sigh.

"We need to find more people. And most importantly Jeon."

"So you don't know where she is?" Chang-min looks really worried. Ae-ri looks up at her sadly. "No. I talked to her once since I got here. Honestly, you can't really say I talked to her.......she texted me and told me to take out money from my dad's back account, but do not text her back. Nothing since then." Both girls look devastated.

"Jeon really is the key for survival to us, without her.......only hell knows what could happen."

"What should we do now?"

"Look for others." They say in union.

"What other places could we look at? I mean we were at the mall for almost an hour and found one person. At this rate, we will barely get anywhere."

"Uncle Jungkook is right, we have to figure out something else."

"Chang-nim .....did you just call me uncle?" A small smile forms on my lips.

"O-oh yeah sorry......I didn't get used to this new young dads thing. We have to call you uncle, because you hate oppa." The two girls laugh.

"You used to scold us for calling you oppa, so we settled with uncle." Ae-ri chokes out between laughs.

The two girls laughter made everyone happier. Too bad we had to get back at the task at hand.

"So where should we look?"Namjoon claps to get our attention.

After thinking for a bit. Ae-ri smirks at us.
"I have an idea..."